Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2014, 12:41 AM

468 posts, read 483,582 times

Advertisements

Hello, Happy New Year to all,

How to know when a guy have 'emotional feelings' for u, plz give ur own specific experience/examples, like what he do?

When it is MORE than just 'sex', like when he actually have 'emotional' feeling/attachment to you.

I know men isn't wire into showing their emotions. Some men show it easier, some men hide it inside.

I been dating this guy and he seem to be the serious, tough, unfriendly, doesn't like to smile, doesn't like to show emotions type of guy.
I don't know if this have anything to do with his rough upbringing, or maybe 'street smart' guys just rarely show their emotions at all?

for the men, if you reply, please tell me what kind of things you do when you have emotional feelings for your girl.
and for the ladies, if you reply, please tell me things that your S/O do that show he emotionally cares for you.

Thank you, and pardon my grammars, English is my third language

-------------------
ladies, if you reply, please share all the nice things that your BF do for you.
Maybe I am lacking this in my relationship, so I want to hear all the sweet/nice things your man do for you, so I can see how doomed I am in my relationship

Last edited by ishe; 12-30-2014 at 01:41 AM..

Old 12-30-2014, 12:47 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,207,802 times
Your grammar is not bad considering it's your third language. When I like a female, I draw closer to her and make any excuse to get closer to her. I also would like to call her to hear her voice. I send her a good morning and good night text almost every night. I also take her to hang out with my friends. (i think that may be the biggest indicator)

I'm not a person that shows alot of emotions, so when I am interested in a female, it is quite interesting to show these emotions.

Old 12-30-2014, 12:52 AM

468 posts, read 483,582 times
Thank you pdizo916 for sharing, noted, appreciated.

Do you think it the street type kind of guys with the street mentality, they just can't seem to show their emotions?

okay let me be blunt,
so do you think:
'book smart' guys is easier to show their gentlement side, and show their emotions.
while 'street smart' guys just refused to show their emotions to their girl?

seem like the saying "like attracts like" does happened, both me and him have our own emotional baggage.

Old 12-30-2014, 01:02 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,207,802 times
i personally messaged you

Old 12-30-2014, 05:11 AM

9,131 posts, read 20,006,903 times
People show their true emotions through their actions. Not their words.

If a guy has feelings for you, he will be doing things for you (not to you). Little things. Things that are thoughtful, caring, etc. He will make time together about you and not himself.

Old 12-30-2014, 06:17 AM

2,826 posts, read 3,990,798 times
Physical contact and always wanting to be around. Always wanting to hear her talk, even if it's about something dumb...

Old 12-30-2014, 07:10 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,521,856 times
Great topic, ishe.

I too at times in my life have wondered the same.

Old 12-30-2014, 07:51 AM

245 posts, read 219,383 times
I have been accused of moving too fast in a relationship. I also am an emotional guy.

I don't buy into the BS labels of Alpha and Beta or red pill / blue pill or whatever.

I am a straightforward guy who knows what he wants, and goes after it. When I like someone, I make it very well known. I try to set out my intentions very early on. I mean first or second date, if not prior to that if I meet someone in the OLD world. I am not in the dating scene for a hookup or a booty call or FWB situations. I am in it for a relationship, a long term relationship. If the girl I am courting isnt in it for that, I will break it off early.

If after a several real dates and a few weeks of chatting / skype / phone conversations, I see this relationship can have legs, I start showing some real affection beyond sex. I mean cuddling, lots of work with the hands on her body. Wanting to hang out as much as possible, always doing nice things for her, complimenting her.

Not in an a$$ kissing lovesick desparate sort of way, but in a respectful, gentle and caring sort of way. I also try to set up boundaries very early on, and stick to them.

I also have no problems verbalizing my true emotions or crying in front of a woman.

Again, this is just me. Some women can't handle this, most of them have real serious commitment issues I have found. It's better for me to find this out earlier than later.

Old 12-30-2014, 07:58 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,719,216 times
Study his actions.....

You seem to be very insecure and inexperienced. People show their love in different ways. To be honest though, you never really know based on what they say or do. You just have to trust and put your faith in them. I know that sounds corny but it's the truth. I can't tell you how many times I thought a guy liked me, would all these things for me, come around me, ect. Turned out to be a liar and a jerk. While others who were very distant turned out to like me a lot.

Old 12-30-2014, 09:16 AM

1,921 posts, read 1,740,153 times
"Emotional feelings" - We all have "emotional feelings". The word "feelings" would have been enough.

A guy who is consistent with you (i.e: follows through with plans, contacts you) is a pretty good sign he's into you.

As for knowing if he has strong feelings for you? If he sticks around. You can never be 100% sure because some men tend to be really good players and conceal their lack of feelings. I'm not paranoid in any way but sometimes even consistency isn't enough to say this guy has "feelings". Only time can tell, truly. Don't be fooled into thinking that a man has feelings for you because he kissed you, took you home, had sex with you or introduced you to his friends. These are no signs in any way.

Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships