Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2015, 01:02 AM

58 posts, read 68,662 times

Advertisements

its not about who took the pic , its about who is in the pic , what is wrong with you lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2015, 08:08 AM

4,078 posts, read 5,415,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by returning_to_dating View Post
Dated a girl 3.5 months. Things got serious fast and then faded. It's been about two months since we broke up. She took all pictures of us down from Facebook. I ended up unfriending her last week. We are not in touch. No fights or anything during break-up - it was civil. Looked at her match.com profile the other day. She added a fifth photo, and it is a picture of her mid golf swing I took of her and made look nicer with instagram and texted her during a weekend vacation I took her on in the mountains.

Would anyone else be annoyed by this? Although probably trivial, I feel like it is pretty rude. There's obviously more to the story. But I kind of want to let her know I saw it and think it is rude. She broke up with me, deleted any picture of me from facebook, and is now using a picture I took of her from a vacation I took her on to attract other men. Doesn't seem right to me.
I'm sensing she felt a bit of animosity towards you, hence the break-up, hence the photo posting.

Old 01-03-2015, 08:09 AM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
It's a pic... let it go there psycho boy..... LOL......

Old 01-03-2015, 08:10 AM

6,885 posts, read 7,890,726 times
I always assume that the dating profile photos I see of men having a good time were taking by their previous girlfriends. Who else would be around to take them?

Old 01-03-2015, 08:54 AM

37,615 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by returning_to_dating View Post
Dated a girl 3.5 months. Things got serious fast and then faded. It's been about two months since we broke up. She took all pictures of us down from Facebook. I ended up unfriending her last week. We are not in touch. No fights or anything during break-up - it was civil. Looked at her match.com profile the other day. She added a fifth photo, and it is a picture of her mid golf swing I took of her and made look nicer with instagram and texted her during a weekend vacation I took her on in the mountains.

Would anyone else be annoyed by this? Although probably trivial, I feel like it is pretty rude. There's obviously more to the story. But I kind of want to let her know I saw it and think it is rude. She broke up with me, deleted any picture of me from facebook, and is now using a picture I took of her from a vacation I took her on to attract other men. Doesn't seem right to me.
Wow. Are you even serious? Who cares where the picture came from? Get over it.

Old 01-03-2015, 09:02 AM

I can see why OP feels hurt. The picture was sentimental OP felt was a sacred momento of the relationship. Sorta like when couples divorce and fight over trivial matters about the whats and whereabouts on how to parent their children in separate homes. They get into these back and forth battles due to their own resentment. And, both are guilty.

Old 01-03-2015, 09:12 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat949 View Post
I can see why OP feels hurt. The picture was sentimental OP felt was a sacred momento of the relationship. Sorta like when couples divorce and fight over trivial matters about the whats and whereabouts on how to parent their children in separate homes. They get into these back and forth battles due to their own resentment. And, both are guilty.
I highly doubt that scenario kat.

Old 01-03-2015, 09:22 AM

1,921 posts, read 1,740,642 times
He said he wasn't into her. There's no sentimental attachment. The photograph certainly does not make any feelings resurface.
In his view point, his is annoyed because the picture made his ex "look good". It's his ego speaking, not his feelings as he didn't have any to begin with.
The photograph is not the problem.

If only he could take a step back and reflect on what truly annoys him, we wouldn't be having this silly convo.

Last edited by LostinPhilly; 01-03-2015 at 09:35 AM..

Old 01-03-2015, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinPhilly View Post
He said he wasn't into her. There's no sentimental attachment. The photograph certainly does not make any feelings resurface.
In his view point, his is annoyed because the picture made his ex "look good". It's his ego speaking, not his feelings as he didn't have any to begin with. The photograph is not the problem.

If only he could take a step back and reflect on what truly annoys him, we wouldn't be having this silly convo.
Yep. Ego. Resentment..

Old 01-03-2015, 10:23 AM

1,748 posts, read 1,296,337 times
Just make sure you don't take nice pictures for the next girl
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships