Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 04:52 AM

4 posts, read 6,026 times

Advertisements

I have bran new girlfriend. She has great personality, priceless sense of humor and everything else like that I can dream of. I love to be with her and do things together. Her face is to die for and she seems to have good body also when she is dressed. But yesterday we were first time together in bed. I was disappointed how untoned her body is. I knew that she is not a fitness queen and wasn’t expecting for six-pack. But I didn’t expect that complete softness on her belly and everywhere else on her body and these dimples on her thighs also. She literally don’t have any tone anywhere on her body! Her body is like skinny-fat with same extra 15 pounds of softness. It’s kinda turn-off for me. I want to feel and see at least same definition on girl. This girl is wonderful in every else meaning. So I don’t want to break up with her for this one reason only. But I want her to have more toned body. What can I do for it? What is the best way how to goad her to tone up at least a bit?

Old 01-09-2015, 05:03 AM

16,223 posts, read 25,729,637 times
I`m sure your "perfect" in all ways too, is that right?
I would suggest asking her to go to the gym with you. Tell her you need a workout partner.

Old 01-09-2015, 05:05 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,176,435 times
Find a new girlfriend.

Also, those dimples are cellulite and most women will have them, regardless of weight. I'm guessing you are new to this thing? If you expect women to not have them, you will be sorely disappointed.

If you really want to encourage her to exercise with you, go for it. Other than that you may want to find a new girlfriend if fitness isn't important to her. Chances are there are things about you she doesn't like either.

Old 01-09-2015, 05:09 AM

245 posts, read 220,314 times
Sounds like she has a bangin body to me... and are pretty shallow.

What are you after right now, a relationship or a casual bang buddy? If the latter, you dont need to be asking us about it

Old 01-09-2015, 05:09 AM

766 posts, read 1,399,872 times
We can thank Hollywood for this 'shallow' mentality. UGH!

Old 01-09-2015, 05:18 AM

270 posts, read 283,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolllo View Post
I have bran new girlfriend. She has great personality, priceless sense of humor and everything else like that I can dream of. I love to be with her and do things together. Her face is to die for and she seems to have good body also when she is dressed. But yesterday we were first time together in bed. I was disappointed how untoned her body is. I knew that she is not a fitness queen and wasn’t expecting for six-pack. But I didn’t expect that complete softness on her belly and everywhere else on her body and these dimples on her thighs also. She literally don’t have any tone anywhere on her body! Her body is like skinny-fat with same extra 15 pounds of softness. It’s kinda turn-off for me. I want to feel and see at least same definition on girl. This girl is wonderful in every else meaning. So I don’t want to break up with her for this one reason only. But I want her to have more toned body. What can I do for it? What is the best way how to goad her to tone up at least a bit?

Another one brainwashed by the seeming perfection of photoshopped and airbrushed images of women in the media!

If, despite all her other redeeming good traits, the softness of her body is a dealbreaker for you, or at least a big enough issue that you need internet strangers' opinions, do her a favor, and let her find a guy who loves her in the package she comes in. You are entitled to your preferences, and you should get all that you desire, for as long as you don't drag another unsuspecting and caring individual down about it. She does not deserve that.

Old 01-09-2015, 05:22 AM

4 posts, read 6,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmw36 View Post
If you really want to encourage her to exercise with you, go for it.
But HOW to do that? I can't just go and say: "Hi, I want you to tone up!"

Old 01-09-2015, 05:28 AM

3,603 posts, read 5,954,837 times
This thread is absurd and disgusting.

Some people are never satisfied. I feel sorry for her and wish she could find a less judgmental man.

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-09-2015 at 09:06 AM.. Reason: Off topic.

Old 01-09-2015, 05:29 AM

3,603 posts, read 5,954,837 times
Quote:
What's a nice way to say "you're not good enough"?

Old 01-09-2015, 05:32 AM

245 posts, read 220,314 times
Quote:
What are you, like 16?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships