Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 04:40 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninabell View Post
i get it at first, but if the girl is doing things then wouldnt that change it??
It should.

Medical problem perhaps.

Hard to believe a sober guy having a woman do things to him had trouble getting excited.

Heck, I'm excited just thinking about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2015, 04:44 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Whiskey "D" without the whiskey.

It does happen occasionally, like some have said it's a self fulfilling thing, if you sense you're losing it, then you worry, then that makes it worse, then trying to get it back up pressure finishes it....

Good thing that's never happened to me before...
Mrs.Chow told me she has to wear a bunny suit for you.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:15 PM

356 posts, read 365,486 times
When you haven't done it in a while it's hard *giggles* hard, to keep it up. Maybe you just don't turn him on? Booze him up I say so he's not so nervous

Old 02-19-2015, 08:15 AM

69 posts, read 55,938 times
so we had sex, after a really romantic night.. and then again 3xs on another night and once in the morning.. things were not 100% but they worked well enough.
then last night, back to the way it was, not working.

i got upset and asked what is wrong? at this point im so upset and i left. at this point nerves are gone

its something with me.. its something either that hes not into me or that hes something..

Old 02-19-2015, 08:25 AM

914 posts, read 766,030 times
Quote:
so we had sex, after a really romantic night.. and then again 3xs on another night and once in the morning.. things were not 100% but they worked well enough.
then last night, back to the way it was, not working.

i got upset and asked what is wrong? at this point im so upset and i left. at this point nerves are gone

its something with me.. its something either that hes not into me or that hes something..

He had a performance issue, so you got upset at him and left? He probably felt embarrassed enough before you bounced. If you are really into this guy, I would suggest not doing that again. And, he needs to see a doctor as this could be a sign of a much deeper health issue.

Old 02-19-2015, 08:33 AM

he told me it doesnt happen when hes alone.. so its not a health issue. he also told me he went to a Dr

i didnt just walk out, we talked and i just at some point decided it was best to go home. i mean he was fine the other night.. he is just not ready to move on with me, i think his divorce was really hard on him

i asked over and over if he was wanting to move on and he said yes.. but last night he said he WANTS to be.. which means hes not

Old 02-19-2015, 08:51 AM

51 posts, read 53,063 times
Nerves will cause an erection to deflate like a punctured balloon, or stop an erection from coming on. It doesn't matter how attractive you may be, anxiety and erections do not go together.

The more you bring up the issue the worse it will become. If you keep questioning him about it you will ensure that the only thing going through his mind when you are getting intimate is his erection issue, which will keep him from getting one.

Old 02-19-2015, 08:52 AM

914 posts, read 766,030 times
Quote:
he told me it doesnt happen when hes alone.. so its not a health issue. he also told me he went to a Dr

i didnt just walk out, we talked and i just at some point decided it was best to go home. i mean he was fine the other night.. he is just not ready to move on with me, i think his divorce was really hard on him

i asked over and over if he was wanting to move on and he said yes.. but last night he said he WANTS to be.. which means hes not
Ok, give this a shot; You say there's no problem when he's alone so, maybe he could try "leaving it alone" for a while and let the tension and desire build within. So when you two are together he's been saving all his love for you. Also, look into Maca Root/HGW. It's a natural stamina booster and combined with allowing the tension to build, there should be no problem

If the problem is emotional via his divorce, perhaps he really needs some time to figure out what he truly wants. I'm just guessing as I don't know him, but I hope you two can work it out. Good luck.

Old 02-19-2015, 09:01 AM

i would think us having sex a few times and things going very well and the fact that is was a few times would have calmed any nerves.

i dont really know what to do. i Feel like its emotional and hes for some reason not 100% ready to move on.. he wont say that to so me leaving last night gives him an out if he wants to take it.

i didnt hear from him this morning so i am assuming at by the end of the day he is taking it.

i am compleatly heart broken

Old 02-19-2015, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenorSax83 View Post
Ok, give this a shot; You say there's no problem when he's alone so, maybe he could try "leaving it alone" for a while and let the tension and desire build within. So when you two are together he's been saving all his love for you. Also, look into Maca Root/HGW. It's a natural stamina booster and combined with allowing the tension to build, there should be no problem

If the problem is emotional via his divorce, perhaps he really needs some time to figure out what he truly wants. I'm just guessing as I don't know him, but I hope you two can work it out. Good luck.
if i hear from him again ill suggest that root.. its kind of upsetting that hed had to take something to bethat into me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships