Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2015, 11:45 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthescreen View Post
She sounds like a girl with class. Good thing you didn't rush shoving your tongue in her mouth or putting her hands on your crotch too soon. There are different types of girls. There are ones who want it fast and there are ones who take their time and want a good guy to have a long term relationship with. Depends what you want as well.
So well said!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2015, 05:20 PM

74 posts, read 73,029 times
Quote:
She sounds like a girl with class. Good thing you didn't rush shoving your tongue in her mouth or putting her hands on your crotch too soon. There are different types of girls. There are ones who want it fast and there are ones who take their time and want a good guy to have a long term relationship with. Depends what you want as well.
I agree with this completely, she seems to be a girl with class, thats why I wanted to take a step further the physical contact yesterday but without being creepy and she seemed cool with it, so it sounds that she is liking the pace of things I guess

Old 02-07-2015, 02:07 PM

I just want your opinions on this girl. I am confused, the last time I saw her was last saturday one week ago, we held hands at the classical concert for like 45 minutes, at the end she gave me a hug and a kiss. I texted her after the date and told her I had a great time and she told me that she also had a great time. she had never hugged me in the previous dates. I told her that we could see each other again on thursday and she told me that she would confirm the date because she had to fix the paperwork for her university title, she is a doctor. At the end she told me that on thursday it was impossible for her to see me. At the new day I told her that I had some tickets for a concert and that the concert was this saturday, she told me again that she would confirm because she was leaving to san antonio and that she didn't knew if she was leaving on saturday or sunday. Well at the end she told me that she is leaving on sunday in the early morning and that we could not see each other and that she gets back to Mexico on february 15. I told her that it was a shame that we will not see each other on february 14 Valentine´s day, I told her that I had a surprise for her for that day but that I would give her the surprise later when she arrives, she told me not to tell her what the surprise is, because she wants instead to wait for the day. The surprise is a beautiful song I made for her on my guitar but she doesn't know that. At the end of the conversation I told her to text me when she arrives to San Antonio so that way I can know she arrived well. She said yeah perfect!!. So my question is: Is she still interested in me or Im just losing my time?. Positive signs are that the day of the concert she never took away her hand from mine, yesterday she texted me first and asked how I was doing, she told me that she wants to wait for my surprise gift. Opinions on this?, should I wait for her to contact me again? Thanks!

Old 02-07-2015, 03:09 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,636,263 times
I think she sounds interested. Women often will not say something directly, but if she were trying to blow you off, she would say vague things. Instead, she is telling you specifically what is going on and the date she will be back. Also, she would not text you first if she were not interested.

Old 02-07-2015, 04:15 PM

535 posts, read 515,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovis77 View Post
This is how the date went, I picked her at her house at 7 and we went to the classical concert, we talked a lot in the car in our way to the concert. In the concert when the started to play Beethoven´s 5th symphony I took her hand and we held hands the rest of the concert, like for 40 minutes and she seemed comfortable with it because she never took her hand away, then we went for some dinner at an italian restaurant and then I took her home and she have me a hug and a kiss in the cheek. I will see her next Thursday, we will go to the movies. So as far as I can tell the date went well . What do you think?

KISS. HER.

omg. !!!

she's leaving out of the country?? if you like her and want her, go to her house knock on her door and kiss her. I'm not kidding.

Old 02-07-2015, 07:18 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfICould View Post
KISS. HER.

omg. !!!

she's leaving out of the country?? if you like her and want her, go to her house knock on her door and kiss her. I'm not kidding.
Yep.

Old 02-07-2015, 07:25 PM

535 posts, read 515,636 times
Quote:

Really? A kiss before the 4th date isn't classy? Wow, I guess I'm one of "those types of girls"

Old 02-08-2015, 05:11 PM

I have an issue here, I had the feeling that her trip to San Antonio was a lie. Supposedly she said that she was leaving today at 7 am to San Antonio. I made a new account in tinder and checked for her profile and I saw that she is still using tinder and it said on tinder: last connection 4 hours ago and then it said that she was 14 km in distance from where I am. So if it says that she is 14 km away from me it means she is still in Mexico and she never went. Now I don't know what to do, maybe I shouldn't talk to her anymore. Any thoughts?

Old 02-08-2015, 06:53 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovis77 View Post
I have an issue here, I had the feeling that her trip to San Antonio was a lie. Supposedly she said that she was leaving today at 7 am to San Antonio. I made a new account in tinder and checked for her profile and I saw that she is still using tinder and it said on tinder: last connection 4 hours ago and then it said that she was 14 km in distance from where I am. So if it says that she is 14 km away from me it means she is still in Mexico and she never went. Now I don't know what to do, maybe I shouldn't talk to her anymore. Any thoughts?
Over-thinking and over-spying. Relax. When was she planning to be back from Mexico? Wait and see if she contacts you. There's too much anxiety here.

Old 02-08-2015, 06:56 PM

She told me that she would return on february 15. I had a lot of curiosity and I entered the local airport webpage to see the flights that went to san antonio today and there was no one that left at the hour she told me that was 7 am….
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships