Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 11:53 AM

203 posts, read 178,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Thank you Captain obvious. This is what I'm trying to relate to danielj who is equating that to women want to be "taken care" of like its 1950 because they care if a man can/will make a decent living.
There are a few, but I think they are a vast minority. What you have to understand, that many men who are adults today, grew up with traditional dating advice that is really ineffective in modern dating world, and this is why they believe that having money is the key to success with women. They were taught "get a career, buy a nice home and a car, and you can pick any woman you want" or "treat her like a princess and shower her with gifts" or "make sure you can impress her" type nonsense. Since this advice people who usually hold their best interest at heart, they internalized these beliefs and that is difficult to change. Proper game is the concept that helps such men bridge the gap.

Old 02-05-2015, 11:56 AM

203 posts, read 178,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
He said he's "polite when appropriate". When is politeness not appropriate, in attracting and dating women? Never mind, I don't want to know. lol
Let me give you an example, being polite when having sex with a woman is a complete turn off in most cases. Unless women secretely want a man that asks permission for every move they make in bed and does it all in a nice and polite way. If not for roughly 40 years of life experience, I could almost buy that.

Old 02-05-2015, 11:59 AM

78,408 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Mod cut.

Whining and making blanket statements about the other sex is not a productive discussion but rather a fight looking for a venue.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-05-2015 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: Off-topic.

Old 02-05-2015, 12:06 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,138,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Europeanflava View Post
Face it every man would put up with a pretty faced woman even if she has nothing going for her. The same is not true for the opposite. A man with nothing going for him is quick to be called out as weird, a bum, unambitious, not making the best of his usefullness, ect. Why?

Is it because men are expected to lead and be a outpost for others to live their lives based on.
And if the woman didn't win the genetic lottery, nothing else will redeem her.

So I'd say that men have it better, as they can actually improve their dating life, whereas women are stuck with the hand they were dealt.

Old 02-05-2015, 12:17 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabasis X View Post
Yeah, my game is tops. This is why I am able to attract tons of young, beautiful women without much effort. None of them mind at all, being just one of the few I may be currently dating. It wasn't always this way, but im glad I woke up from the blue pill coma, so many AFCs tend to struggle with. Life in the top 10-20% of men is a whole lot better than the other 80%, who are all but ignored by desirable women.
I don't understand? If you're such the suave with a tight game, why the whining thread?

Ya know, playa, men that truly have game never mention it, nor are they on a public forum preaching it.

They're out there getting the job done.

Old 02-05-2015, 12:42 PM

44,355 posts, read 20,059,784 times
This thread is closed. People, you've been warned time and time again -- calling out another member as a troll, or previously banned, or lying is a personal attack and a violation of the Terms of Service. Such posts have been deleted from this thread, but the thread will remain locked. .
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-05-2015 at 01:23 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships