Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2015, 07:34 PM

116 posts, read 179,732 times

Advertisements

I don't know if any of you remember the post where I wrote my platonic guy friend a letter, and he turned around and said I was "ugly" a "stalker", and "creepy", and that he is "creeped out" by me, and won't ever be in my presence? Well I cut him out. I wanted people's insight on this because I find this really strange. Rick has been coming around, and I came into my house and to my surprise he was there once again. I got mad and I called him a "parasite", and I left. I know that was childish, but I got so angry that he was at my house. So, when I left he was talking to my mother. He said "I just want to be friends with her. But I can see that Ashley will never be close to anyone. She'll always have party buddies. She'll always have people because she's nice and social, but she'll cut people out."

Then he text me saying "I am not a parasite." "Seriously, Ashley don't hold a grudge forever, I am constantly doing dumb **** and you always get so offended. I'm sorry. I'm not asking to be your bff, but I really do like you as a person and don't want you to think otherwise or that I don't have your back. Hopefully you can let go of this, and we can at least be civil." WTF? He's the one that said I was "creepy", and a "stalker". So I didn't respond to his text, but of course I saw him again the next day. Because he delivers pizza lol, and he was delivering my dad's pizza.

He came over and FORCED a hug on me, and he kept saying "Am I still a parasite?" I said "I have to talk to you" he said "I can't right now. I am on the job." I said "Ok, then later?" He said "Call me" I never did. Now my dad says to me "Rick said you guys are friends again, and you guys are talking." I said "No that's not true! I am not friends with him! I wanted to talk to him. Doesn't mean I am friends with him or I want to be." He has yet to contact me. What the hell? What is the point of that? Like in his delusional head I am "friends" with him, but yet he doesn't contact me, so what is the point in being "friends"? I want your opinion on this. I find this so strange because if anything, I thought I was doing him a favor!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2015, 07:39 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,278,510 times
I couldn't follow most of that, but friends don't call you ugly and creepy. Continue cutting him out and stop worrying about his intentions. He sounds like a jerk.

Old 03-05-2015, 08:01 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,042,615 times
If you continue to not talk to him, you'll drift apart and eventually it won't matter anymore. If you want to be his friend, reach out to him.

Those are the options, that's how it works.

Old 03-05-2015, 08:09 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,860,904 times
I couldn't get through all the drama in the OP. But what stood out was that she came home one day, and her ex was in her house? How'd he get there? That's stalkerish. And then he called the OP's mom to bad-mouth the OP? I hope the mom didn't fall for it. I've heard of dudes doing that--trying to manipulate an ex's parents.

OP. Restraining order time. The sooner he's out of your life, the better. /thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships