Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Young hot girls in their early 20s?
You missed out, move on... 11 31.43%
There's still hope, get out there.. 20 57.14%
Neither of the above.. 4 11.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 06:04 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,132,785 times

Advertisements

30 is not old, if you are a man.

If you are a man, you are still in your childhood years.

Most men at age 30 are still stupid, do crazy things, and take too many risks - not exactly stable relationship material, lol.

Stop whining and overthinking it - get out there! There's no point in giving up at the point where you are just getting started, is there?

Old 02-09-2015, 08:38 PM

1,000 posts, read 2,338,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyGirl52 View Post
30 is not old, if you are a man.

If you are a man, you are still in your childhood years.

Most men at age 30 are still stupid, do crazy things, and take too many risks - not exactly stable relationship material, lol.

Stop whining and overthinking it - get out there! There's no point in giving up at the point where you are just getting started, is there?
Listen to this...it's entirely true.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,157,109 times
you aint 70 bro
go out and have fun

20 paragraph problem 2 sentence solution
its that easy

Old 02-10-2015, 01:02 AM

321 posts, read 369,408 times
I'm not going to read the 12,000-word manifesto OP, but in short 30 isn't too late for anything.

I dated attractive women in their late teens and early 20's when I was in my early 30's. I was in grad school in a small-ish college town, so that age group was the only plentiful attractive option. They were fun in some ways, but really too much drama and silliness for me. I was much happier when I moved to a major city where there were plentiful attractive women closer to my age to date.

Old 02-10-2015, 12:50 PM

356 posts, read 363,368 times
Women around your age are not hot?

Old 02-10-2015, 02:45 PM

30 posts, read 43,228 times
Quote:
Women around your age are not hot?
Quote:
After all, there are numerous attractive women in the OP's own age bracket. A larger problem is that so many of those women are now married, or otherwise unavailable.
The best are taken and many I know are no way near as hot as they were 10 years ago. + those I have met interview you for marriage effectively and I don't qualify.

Quote:
I'm not going to read the 12,000-word manifesto OP
Yea sorry about that, but you get the point anyhow.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_peasant
Unfortunately relationships are not a charity.

Great point. There are many men that think a hot girl should be their "prize" for dealing with a hard life and women who don't want to be that and have needs and wants as well are horrible selfish people. :/ pretty unfair.
I would be glad if I had no attention at all, then I'd not be concerned about it not being a charity. For me the thing that is killing me is that I had loads of girls hitting on me when I was in my early 20s, girls that I knew wanted to hook with me and I was just dying inside, I even pushed them away for fear of letting them see me depressed, although now I see it was so obvious I was unwell to everybody.

Quote:
I dated attractive women in their late teens and early 20's when I was in my early 30's. I was in grad school in a small-ish college town, so that age group was the only plentiful attractive option. They were fun in some ways, but really too much drama and silliness for me.
I think this is the issue, different social stages in life, so physically there is no problem but obviously socially not great. That said I would date the 22 year old version of myself, because my 22 year old self would date a 30 year old and not give a ****, that's if I was a girl and not depressed and I am that same identical guy as I was when I was 22, actually even if she was depressed I would.

Difference is guys are far less influenced/bound by their social circles as girls are.

Last edited by SwordinStone; 02-10-2015 at 03:02 PM..

Old 02-10-2015, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordinStone View Post
The best are taken and many I know are no way near as hot as they were 10 years ago. + those I have met interview you for marriage effectively and I don't qualify.
I'm curious, are you in a rural area and/or the South, by chance? My advice would be to get to a major city that attracts a large number of single professional-type women, or a more progressive smaller town if that's what you prefer. These are places where you can find plenty of attractive single women in their late 20's and 30's who aren't all looking to settle down quickly.

Old 02-10-2015, 09:16 PM

408 posts, read 717,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguard57 View Post

You will need to be in good shape and hopefully have all your hair. That makes you look much more youthful. If you're balding or have receding hairline already.... I'm sorry but there may not be much hope for you with women <26.
Why not just go bald? I don't know why more balding men do this, it looks much better than a receding hairline.

Old 02-11-2015, 03:02 PM

30 posts, read 43,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UC18 View Post
I'm curious, are you in a rural area and/or the South, by chance? My advice would be to get to a major city that attracts a large number of single professional-type women, or a more progressive smaller town if that's what you prefer. These are places where you can find plenty of attractive single women in their late 20's and 30's who aren't all looking to settle down quickly.
I've always been in bigger cities, mostly London. So this hasn't been the problem.

Old 02-11-2015, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordinStone View Post
I've always been in bigger cities, mostly London. So this hasn't been the problem.
I have a rather difficult time believing that you can't find attractive 30-year-old women in London who aren't looking to settle down right away. I would think London would be one of the major world capitols for that demographic, actually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships