Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 07:40 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiannative91 View Post
i dont need to go as far as pressing charges i will just go as far as moving on with my life. he has been calling me but i ignore his calls, i have blocked his number he has not been calling my job but if he begins to i will get a restraining order

this monday i will begin to take some yoga classes as well as exercise more and i am enrolling in some courses soon to keep myself occupied and away from drama
Uh-huh. And if you had a daughter who was beaten up, would you advise her not to tell police but just take yoga?

I personally don't think you need yoga. You need psychotherapy for your emotional health. You can't be all, "I'm 23 years old! I'm grown and I do what I want!" and then lie and sneak out of the house like a teenager.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2015, 07:55 AM

128 posts, read 106,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Uh-huh. And if you had a daughter who was beaten up, would you advise her not to tell police but just take yoga?

I personally don't think you need yoga. You need psychotherapy for your emotional health. You can't be all, "I'm 23 years old! I'm grown and I do what I want!" and then lie and sneak out of the house like a teenager.
even if i did i would lose he wasn;t letting me leave his apartment and forced me to say i hit him first and i abused him first he recorded me on his phone saying this

Old 02-11-2015, 07:56 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiannative91 View Post
even if i did i would lose he wasn;t letting me leave his apartment and forced me to say i hit him first and i abused him first he recorded me on his phone saying this
You would lose what??

Whatever. Don't file charges, that's fine. But you need counseling. Badly.

Old 02-11-2015, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
You would lose what??

Whatever. Don't file charges, that's fine. But you need counseling. Badly.
i will get help i have low self esteem

Old 02-11-2015, 08:07 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,672,436 times
Contact a woman's shelter - there's woman's domestic abuse numbers - alot of information and support is out there. They will help you safely get out of this relationship.

Blessings

Old 02-11-2015, 08:56 AM

248 posts, read 259,282 times
Obviously it's not you fault that he hit you, but sounds like you could've handled some things in a more mature manner. And cheating is never right no matter the circumstances. Hope things are better for you going forward and you can stay away from guys like that. I'd advise staying out of a relationship for awhile to work on yourself. It's not good to always have to relay on another person to feel good about yourself.

Old 02-11-2015, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smisk View Post
Obviously it's not you fault that he hit you, but sounds like you could've handled some things in a more mature manner. And cheating is never right no matter the circumstances. Hope things are better for you going forward and you can stay away from guys like that. I'd advise staying out of a relationship for awhile to work on yourself. It's not good to always have to relay on another person to feel good about yourself.
it was a mistake i made i saw messages on his phone and they were nude photos of himself.

Old 02-11-2015, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smisk View Post
its not my fault this is someone significantly bigger than i am way bigger than i am and all i did was shove him out of the door way he budged but took me down with him and then we both god up and he punched me on the side of my head internally cutting me and now i have a scar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships