Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2015, 12:47 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,304,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyga View Post
Why would you ever do that????? food makes everything better.
I did it because I was upset and wasn't thinking clearly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2015, 12:49 PM

718 posts, read 615,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I did it because I was upset and wasn't thinking clearly.
Well at least you have it better than me. My dog is back at home. We both don't have food though lol

And aww, seriously, women are silly sometimes. Your day will come.

Old 02-14-2015, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyga View Post
Well at least you have it better than me. My dog is back at home. We both don't have food though lol

And aww, seriously, women are silly sometimes. Your day will come.
I hope so. My last two ex's cheated on me and now this. Terrible luck huh lol.

Old 02-14-2015, 12:53 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Just be happy that you only dated these girls a few times. Give yourself some time. At least you don't hate women anymore! That's a HUGE improvement!

Old 02-14-2015, 12:54 PM

535 posts, read 515,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Don't know if your sarcastic emote was meant towards me or not, but my post wasn't meant at you.

To elaborate: I am not allowed to be what my upbringing has made me. I have to hold back on this site and let other posters say what's on my mind.
It was. Because I don't think the imaginary special treatment women get on here is a better point than my point which was just because this is a site where people like and are able to say their opinions about most things, sometimes it's not appropriate and you should be able to determine when brutal honest isn't solicited or necessary.

Btw censoring yourself is one thing. Being censored by mods is another. If you don't want to censor yourself you don't have to.

Old 02-14-2015, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Just be happy that you only dated these girls a few times. Give yourself some time. At least you don't hate women anymore! That's a HUGE improvement!
I never did hate women. If I gave off that vibe I apologize.

Old 02-14-2015, 12:59 PM

718 posts, read 615,795 times
Quote:
If there's one thing I've learned it's that no matter how bad you've got, someone else got it worse. The ability to pick yourself up is crucial when you're dating. Resilience is key. Don't let bad experiences keep your from finding something good.

If anything, the harder it is to find this special girl, the more you'll appreciate it when you do

Old 02-14-2015, 01:01 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,719,216 times
Quote:
I never did hate women. If I gave off that vibe I apologize.
I just hope you can let go and just realx.

From your posts before you have made a lot of improvement. I don't think you have bad luck with women per se....no one really has it easy when it comes to relationships.

Everyone has minor setbacks...this was one of them. Don't let it get you down too much.

Old 02-14-2015, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
I just hope you can let go and just realx.

From your posts before you have made a lot of improvement. I don't think you have bad luck with women per se....no one really has it easy when it comes to relationships.

Everyone has minor setbacks...this was one of them. Don't let it get you down too much.
I'll feel better by tommorow. Then, my friendship can go back to normal. It's awkward being around her now lol.

Old 02-14-2015, 02:36 PM

44,351 posts, read 20,056,503 times
Please return to the topic at hand, folks.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships