Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 07:22 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,428,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That pic right there is some dirty pool..... Some woman would be bombed with a pic like that and wouldn't know what the F to do.... LOL...

Quote:
I'd grab that pup by her little snout and slurp her up with some kind of biscuit..... LOL.....

Quote:
I'm in the cute doggie eatin business
Better bring yo' sweet tooth, Chow. lol

Quote:
Marissy:
I stayed home, learned a new recipe, and texted family. I would have actually went out somewhere, but my car is in the shop. Lol

*edit* ^ Magnatomicflux, that is the cutest thing ever!!!
Thank you, Marissy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2015, 07:36 AM

408 posts, read 722,901 times
I played video games. And my mother gave me some chocolate as consolation. I don't even care. The chocolate were ferrero rochers and were amazing!

Old 02-15-2015, 07:39 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
I worked and slept and came back to work. lol

Had a kissing fight and a cuddle with this mug though, so it wasn't all that bad. lol!

lucky you, A!

My dog won't have no such thing with me. This is what he does when I ask for some tongue, LOL.
Attached Thumbnails
Single people: what are you going to do on VDay?-image.jpg  

Old 02-15-2015, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
lucky you, A!

My dog won't have no such thing with me. This is what he does when I ask for some tongue, LOL.

Thanks, man! LMAO! Look at that face!

Maybe he's jealous of those calves? lol

Old 02-15-2015, 08:06 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
You two need to get a room.Or bang or something.

Or throw a flash bang into the room?

Old 02-15-2015, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Or throw a flash bang into the room?
DON'T!!!!!

I heard "flash bang" is a bedroom nickname of his. You'll give him a complex.

j/k, Atl. lol

Old 02-15-2015, 08:30 AM

535 posts, read 515,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Hanson lives there so it can't suck.
Hanson is pretty fun, but unfortunately they aren't a good representation of every day life here

Old 02-15-2015, 04:06 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,803,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
I don't have any special plans, but I did buy a Valentine's day gift for an old college friend I know who is always depressed about being single and forgotten on Valentine's Day. I thought it would cheer him up. It's a game I know he wants and it's going to be delivered on Valentine's day (he lives long distance from me so I conspired with a friend of his to get the gift to him).

The gift card with it says something about him "scoring a game on Valentine's Day" then wishing him a happy Valentine's day or something like that (can't remember exactly what I wrote, but I thought it was clever at the time).

I am pretty excited about it all. I really hope I make his day and cheer him up. As corny as it sounds, making other people happy makes me all warm, fuzzy, and happy inside too.
Okay, in a rep comment someone asked me to post how this went. It went very well! I not only got a thank you from my old friend, I got kudos from some of his friends that I don't even know. I also noticed there was only a happy Facebook post from him about how he got a gift on Valentine's day (no depressed moping posts about how he felt unloved and how it was "singles awareness day"). I liked the message I got from his one friend whom I conspired with, I got a simple, "mission accomplished" text!

I think I made a difference for him... and that makes me very happy!

Old 02-15-2015, 07:27 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
lucky you, A!

HC has prettier legs than me.lol!

Cute dog.

Old 02-15-2015, 07:32 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
HC has prettier legs than me.lol!

Cute dog.
I know right...

They all smooth and shiiiizzzz.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships