Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 09:45 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,159,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
My "arrows" are pointing to your post, in which you contradict yourself.

And no one is saying it's ALL his fault.
Well, I would say that his actions are ALL his fault - just like if a woman that he approaches cheats on her boyfriend with him - her actions are all her fault.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:46 AM

106 posts, read 151,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Then why are you giving us the BS line about how you just want to make friends?
it isn't BS, i do like to maintain contact with the women who i have an extra connection with. of course not every girl i take on a date or get the number from will be the kind of girl i want to keep in my life, but there are many that are great people and i want in my life...so yeah, friendship with women is also important to me.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:47 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,716,751 times
Clearly what you're doing is bothering you if you keep making multiple posts about it.

No one here is going to validate your choices or make you feel better about them....and the ones that do are probably just like you or they're being sarcasitc.

If you recognize you have a problem...do something about it.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:47 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,908,774 times
Quote:
Well, I would say that his actions are ALL his fault - just like if a woman that he approaches cheats on her boyfriend with him - her actions are all her fault.
I concur.

Besides, if he gets the fake BF line a lot, he has a problem.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadKing88 View Post
it isn't BS, i do like to maintain contact with the women who i have an extra connection with. of course not every girl i take on a date or get the number from will be the kind of girl i want to keep in my life, but there are many that are great people and i want in my life...so yeah, friendship with women is also important to me.
So, you're just a good guy looking to make new friends because you really like friendship with women? So, it doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend because you are just interested in going shopping and to the movies with her? Oh wait, no, you said you wanted to date and sleep with them. This is SO confusing…

Old 02-15-2015, 09:53 AM

Quote:
I concur.

Besides, if he gets the fake BF line a lot, he has a problem.
i have enough social awareness to recognise whether i should go for the number or not, so if i don't get a strong enough vibe from her that the number won't be legit, i will usually know it will be a fake number or i just won't bother and end the conversation on a positive note and say bye.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:58 AM

Quote:
So, you're just a good guy looking to make new friends because you really like friendship with women? So, it doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend because you are just interested in going shopping and to the movies with her? Oh wait, no, you said you wanted to date and sleep with them. This is SO confusing…
what is confusing about it?! there is no reason two people can't maintain a friendship after a casual relationship or whatever it may be. this is why i said i am always honest about what my intent is, so if this is sex, i will mention that i do not want anything serious and if she agrees she wants the same, then great, if not, then i am not going to lead her on by saying I'm after anything other than that. i know enough people who aren't truthful with women and will deceive them to get them into bed, and i would rather not be like that because it causes more trouble than good. i am not desperate enough to lie to get a woman into bed; that is not my thing.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:02 AM

535 posts, read 515,425 times
Quote:
My "arrows" are pointing to your post, in which you contradict yourself.

And no one is saying it's ALL his fault.
I don't see how it's contradictory. Is it all his fault? No, shes also a disloyal cheater which is her fault. It seemed like CSD610 WAS saying that it's more his fault. Maybe that's not what he meant, (sorry, I don't actually know your gender, CSD) but the tone of his post seemed to me to suggest "poor girl can't help it because of the pressure of a man! How could do you that to her?)
Are they gonna have a wonderful happy committed loyal relationship forever and ever through this kind of interaction? No. If he doesn't care then, whatever, go for it.

That's my opinion in a nutshell. Does that make sense?

Old 02-15-2015, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadKing88 View Post
what is confusing about it?! there is no reason two people can't maintain a friendship after a casual relationship or whatever it may be. this is why i said i am always honest about what my intent is, so if this is sex, i will mention that i do not want anything serious and if she agrees she wants the same, then great, if not, then i am not going to lead her on by saying I'm after anything other than that. i know enough people who aren't truthful with women and will deceive them to get them into bed, and i would rather not be like that because it causes more trouble than good. i am not desperate enough to lie to get a woman into bed; that is not my thing.
I'm not confused at all. I'm just having fun. You come on here and ask us if you are immoral because you push for numbers/dates from women that are in relationships because you want to sleep with them. Then people tell you that you aren't really a stand up guy - and you start talking about how you just really like being friends with women. It's very entertaining.

You are the one that has to live with yourself. If you don't see a problem with your actions - then keep doing what you are doing. If you feel bad about what you do - then stop doing it. Why do you care what we think?

Old 02-15-2015, 10:03 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,338,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfICould View Post
Wait, it's his fault if they give their number or go on a date with him?? Because they're just a little lady who doesn't know how to say "No." "Eff off!" or ignore him?? Come on. They're adults who can make their own choices. They are to blame for anything they do.
I agree.
First of all, in dating, there is no real commitment.
Second, it is the duty of the person in the relationship to preserve the sanctity of it.
Third, women are adults who can make their own decisions.

However, if op goes after married chicks, my opinion is that he is acting immorally as the marriage is a commitment the community has a duty to help preserve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships