Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 10:04 AM

535 posts, read 515,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Obviously some women cannot deal with the pressure from someone trying to get their number or a date.
Not every woman on the planet knows how to reject someone and not feel guilty about it however, it is still his fault for putting pressure on them to get their number after he has been told they have a boyfriend.
At that moment he should leave them alone so no in the scenario presented by the original poster the women are not at fault.

The women are not at fault for giving it or not at fault for being asked?

Old 02-15-2015, 10:06 AM

214 posts, read 330,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
I'm not confused at all. I'm just having fun. You come on here and ask us if you are immoral because you push for numbers/dates from women that are in relationships because you want to sleep with them. Then people tell you that you aren't really a stand up guy - and you start talking about how you just really like being friends with women. It's very entertaining.

You are the one that has to live with yourself. If you don't see a problem with your actions - then keep doing what you are doing. If you feel bad about what you do - then stop doing it. Why do you care what we think?
yes. Op listen to this woman!

Old 02-15-2015, 10:09 AM

6,301 posts, read 9,643,596 times
Sounds like you enjoy the chase. Probably an adrenaline rush for you.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:09 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfICould View Post
The women are not at fault for giving it or not at fault for being asked?

I was very clear in the explaination I posted earlier, if you do not understand it as written I cannot help you.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:11 AM

535 posts, read 515,636 times
I straight up think it's sexist to think that a woman has no responsibility for the things she does and that the world just need to protect her from making choices because they are hard.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:13 AM

106 posts, read 151,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
I'm not confused at all. I'm just having fun. You come on here and ask us if you are immoral because you push for numbers/dates from women that are in relationships because you want to sleep with them. Then people tell you that you aren't really a stand up guy - and you start talking about how you just really like being friends with women. It's very entertaining.

You are the one that has to live with yourself. If you don't see a problem with your actions - then keep doing what you are doing. If you feel bad about what you do - then stop doing it. Why do you care what we think?
i am interested to hear the views of people on here, especially women. i just don't think i am doing anything wrong and shouldn't be at fault for her attitude towards a relationship.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:15 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Well, personally I think you're an ******* for the **** you do. You shouldn't sleep with women who have BF's in there lives. It's more respectable if you made it clear that you wanted to get to know her and maybe date if she breaks up with him, but if you screw the woman and cause her to cheat, yeah it's mostly on you, but it's her fault for not having enough balls to break up with her BF whom she isn't feeling it with anymore. Cheating can do so much damage to the victim that you have absolutely no idea what you actually do. I've been the victim, it makes me want to take a chair to your face.

But, technically she's single, even though he has a BF, she's still technically single. I learned that on here, so she can do what she wants until she says "I do." but she has to live with herself if she chose to commit to a guy but choose to screw around freely.

And I'll never forget that thread in which I was told that. So ass backwards.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:16 AM

718 posts, read 615,849 times
I can understand women being pressured into giving out a number. There are definitely women who have difficulty rejecting someone. However, the OP has also mentioned going on dates with these women. Now, it's one thing to give out your number to appease a creep and then block them the second they start contacting you -- it's a whole other ball game when you begin responding to those texts and going on dates. Those are not frail, little girls who are simply trying to get rid of this guy. Those are women who have been removed from the situation but want to continue with whatever it is.

So perhaps giving out your number is not a sign of complete culpability (although, I could argue that some women simply don't care, as much as he doesn't care, that they have a boyfriend), but every form of communication after that is something she is willingly and consciously doing.

For the OP:
It's fine if you don't feel remorse for openly going out and seeking unavailable women -- the boyfriends will teach you that.

Old 02-15-2015, 10:16 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadKing88 View Post
i am interested to hear the views of people on here, especially women. i just don't think i am doing anything wrong and shouldn't be at fault for her attitude towards a relationship.
If you don't think you are doing anything wrong - then why do you care about our views? This is so strange to me. Do I think you sound like a stand up guy? Not really. Do I think that you are the one to blame for a woman cheating on her boyfriend? No - that's up to her. But if you have a pattern of being the "other man" - well, that's kind of douchy to me. Why not just go after single women or wait until a woman ends a relationship?

Old 02-15-2015, 10:19 AM

106 posts, read 151,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Well, personally I think you're an ******* for the **** you do. You shouldn't sleep with women who have BF's in there lives. It's more respectable if you made it clear that you wanted to get to know her and maybe date if she breaks up with him, but if you screw the woman and cause her to cheat, yeah it's mostly on you, but it's her fault for not having enough balls to break up with her BF whom she isn't feeling it with anymore. Cheating can do so much damage to the victim that you have absolutely no idea what you actually do. I've been the victim, it makes me want to take a chair to your face.

But, technically she's single, even though he has a BF, she's still technically single. I learned that on here, so she can do what she wants until she says "I do." but she has to live with herself if she chose to commit to a guy but choose to screw around freely.

And I'll never forget that thread in which I was told that. So ass backwards.
this i would be concerned about!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships