Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2015, 08:20 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,118,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Giant View Post
It's cool, I do it for me at this point. Like someone said up thread, dressing well gives a man confidence and confidence in the workplace is a good thing. Any extra attention is just a by-product.
I agree. And to be honest, I'm sure there are plenty of women out there that can tell the name brands apart and it would make a difference with them. I'm just fashionably challenged!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2015, 09:22 AM

48,436 posts, read 34,636,835 times
Quote:
It's cool, I do it for me at this point. Like someone said up thread, dressing well gives a man confidence and confidence in the workplace is a good thing. Any extra attention is just a by-product.
I know enough to know that is the Outlet rotation. Same reason why a lot of my stuff is Banana Republic, Calvin Klein and Nine West!
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-19-2015, 12:19 PM

2,826 posts, read 3,981,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmeinca View Post
Because you had spinach leaf stuck in your teeth
Doubtful... I hadn't had dinner yet and checked my teeth after lunch.

Old 02-19-2015, 12:23 PM

2,335 posts, read 4,138,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I know enough to know that is the Outlet rotation. Same reason why a lot of my stuff is Banana Republic, Calvin Klein and Nine West!
LOL I have nothing against the outlets but I can never find anything I like there. I did all my recent shopping at Nordstrom, Dillard's and BR though almost everything was deeply discounted (except for 2 Polo oxfords that I paid full price for). Through coupons and promotions, I bought $197 worth of pants and socks at BR for $47!

Old 02-19-2015, 01:13 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,322,103 times
If I see a guy dressed in expensive brand name clothing, I'm going to be more turned off than anything else. It's an example of a major difference in values and preferences. Now if it's an expensive brand known for its durability and quality, I'm going to be way more open-minded. But if it's a guy wearing a Tommy Bahama outfit for a casual outing, my brain is going to be thinking "Douchewaffle."

Nothing turns me on more than a guy in a clean ring t-shirt and a decent-fitting pair of clean blue jeans (NOT skinny jeans! OMG, never...).

Old 02-19-2015, 05:57 PM

48,436 posts, read 34,636,835 times
Quote:
LOL I have nothing against the outlets but I can never find anything I like there. I did all my recent shopping at Nordstrom, Dillard's and BR though almost everything was deeply discounted (except for 2 Polo oxfords that I paid full price for). Through coupons and promotions, I bought $197 worth of pants and socks at BR for $47!
That's some good shopping!

Douchewaffle.......... rofl. I'm so stealing that.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-19-2015, 06:05 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,286,411 times
Women care about this stuff? Wow!

Old 02-20-2015, 12:11 AM

13,044 posts, read 13,828,187 times

Old 02-20-2015, 05:42 AM

245 posts, read 218,787 times
As a guy, if I saw this dude out, I would laugh at him, publicly question his sexuality and then ridicule him some more...

Is that the kind of wuss younger girls are going for these days?

Old 02-20-2015, 05:49 AM

37,496 posts, read 45,805,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straya View Post
If you see a guy wearing a nice shirt with nice shorts expensive brands. Do you feel more attracted to him?
More attracted to him, than what?

You mean, compared to a similar-looking guy that is dressed in dirty baggy jeans falling off his ass and an old nasty t-shirt? Yes.

Compared to a similar looking guy dressed in decent clothes, but perhaps not pricey brand names? No.

You need to be specific as to what you are asking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships