Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 04:02 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,677,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by questioner2 View Post
Yesterday I was sitting peacefully in a book store looking at a magazine and a lady sits right next to me and takes out her cell phone and makes a call. Then she gets into a long emotional conversation that involved screaming, crying and complaining. It was quite an emotional but entertaining phone call. I felt like I was in soup opera.

I kept sitting there until she finally ended the call and then turned to her and said, "you sure lead an interesting life, that was quite a phone call!" She then turned to me and started screaming that I was invading her privacy. I told her that she was in a public place and everyone near by was listening to her call. Then she stormed off.

I suspect in her twisted mind, she is convinced I am wrong and should not have made a comment to her. What do you think?

She shouldn't have gotten into a loud, emotional, public conversation. At the time she probably didn't even realize she had raised her voice. However when you immediately address someone in this situation you have to expect her to snap at you. But looking back at it she probably doesn't even realize she snapped at you either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2008, 04:02 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
If he was alone because Cheryl left him, then it must have been an episode from last season. I don't remember.

It's on here seven days a week. We have just seen the last season again and they have started it over beginning back in 2000.
Yeah, it was last season. What is your favorite episode of all time? My favorite is 'The Carpool Lane'. Remember that one?

Okay, getting back on topic - I'm gonna look into that Jabra and probably get one for the car.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships