Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2015, 08:21 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,642,628 times

Advertisements

Congrats on your marriage, ishe! I remember you were wondering if you would marry and did after all, see. Many blessings!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2015, 08:35 AM

468 posts, read 483,747 times
Thank you Ms. Yiuppy. Astrology sure have some accurate though.
Like my sign say I'm self-sacrifice, this is accurate. Heck, I can sacrifice anything for my husband. But I think it more because I love him, not really related to my sign. I'm sure if it was another girl love him, she will do the same thing.
Astrology sign said my husband is charming. He hella is, he sure got his 'style' and his charm around girls, and the sexyyyy voice. I bet hubby get the sexiiiiii voice from his sign, lol

Can you guess what sign is my hubby from the description? hint hint, his sign have bad reputation when it come to relationship with women, lol
But his sign doesn't matter much, because mother raised him well. She didn't raise him to be the can't commit, hit and run type of guy. Again, it how he raised that shaped up his characters, not his astrology signs.

Please take this into account. It is the upbringing, how you raised, the childhood, the environment you grow up with, the life experience that shaped up who you are.

If you compared 2 guys with the same sign. BUT one grow up have a rough urbringing like my hubby. And one born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I'm sure they will not have the same personality, characters or outlook on life.
Hope this make sense....

I might have an oval pretty face, with the most beautiful smile. But I bet he won't married me if I can't get along with his folks, and not understanding about where he coming from.
Both me and him have rough childhood, we both struggle in life. We both have similar life experience. I dunno, because we both from 'the hood'? lol
And this is what bring us together, because we can talk to each others. I'm sure it have nothing to do with astrology signs.
Astrology say we suppose to beat the heck out of each others though... So far we still married and happy, and haven't beat the heck out of each others yet, lol

Last edited by ishe; 02-22-2015 at 08:56 AM..

Old 02-22-2015, 08:50 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,452,731 times
To the OP: unfortunately, this relationship is over. Listen to your friends about this one. Stop the facebook and texting nonsense.

As an aspiring lawyer, you need to learn to focus on objective, verifiable information and dump the superstition.

You will never win a case with the sign "Aquarius" as evidence. Nor will a sun or moon sign be of any use on a legal document.

Old 02-22-2015, 09:12 AM

1,285 posts, read 1,289,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjinse View Post
His sun sign is: aquarius, pisces moon, pisces venus
Mine: Libra sun, Leo moon, Libra venus
Holy shat, I thought only 65 year old retirees believed in that nonsense....please believe me when I say that following astrology in order to choose the right male, is going to steer you the wrong way.....and worse, it will steer you away from some high quality men, who you are compatible with.

As for your thread, I don't believe that you even had a relationship, at least not one that was exclusive/serious. It may have been for you, but not for him. You will learn a lesson over time, that not every relationship will be dictated by your feelings. Many times it's controlled by the other's feelings. There will be nothing you say, or do, that will change how they feel. You can either choose to believe me or not, but when ever this happens, chasing after that guy, will only push him further away. Having the ability to let go, will hasten your healing.

Old 02-22-2015, 05:53 PM

15 posts, read 34,341 times
ok... thanks guys for all the suggestion.
By guyfriend, who is also my ex-bf's best friend, told me that my ex didn't save my number on his phone anymore.
:'(

So it's the time for me to forget about him?
Even I really wanna be friend with him?

Old 02-22-2015, 06:30 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
I'm a Gemini. I know Aquarius men; theyre basically exactly like Gemini but with no dreams, no passion, no sex drive and no personality.
My husband is an Aquarius and pretty much the opposite of that.

Old 02-22-2015, 10:50 PM

717 posts, read 2,808,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjinse View Post
ok... thanks guys for all the suggestion.
By guyfriend, who is also my ex-bf's best friend, told me that my ex didn't save my number on his phone anymore.
:'(

So it's the time for me to forget about him?
Even I really wanna be friend with him?
No, you don't want to be friends with him. You want him to like you and you want that to turn into a romantic relationship. You are feeling rejected because YOU WANT HIM AND YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHY HE DOESN'T WANT YOU.

Have you ever had a boy like you that you really didn't feel the same way about him. Somebody that flirted with you and you didn't flirt back? It's the same thing.

You're a great person, don't let the fact that this person doesn't want you in his life change that. If you are going to law school you don't have time for a man to screw with your head and your heart.

Yes, it's past time for you to forget about him. Make yourself proud of you by proving to yourself that you don't have to have him in your life. Do as an above poster said--no contact--at all. After 30-60 days of no contact, you should begin to be able to let go of your need for him to be in your life.

Old 02-23-2015, 11:12 AM

15 posts, read 34,341 times
Thank you very much!!!!
I need to move on... And I think you're totally right. I still have feeling for him.
I was really upset when he didn't text me like usual. And it made a whole world to me when he finally texted me last night... We just talked about Oscar for 2 hrs.. and he disappeared.

I won't text him first anymore!! I will try my best to forget about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajourney View Post
No, you don't want to be friends with him. You want him to like you and you want that to turn into a romantic relationship. You are feeling rejected because YOU WANT HIM AND YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHY HE DOESN'T WANT YOU.

Have you ever had a boy like you that you really didn't feel the same way about him. Somebody that flirted with you and you didn't flirt back? It's the same thing.

You're a great person, don't let the fact that this person doesn't want you in his life change that. If you are going to law school you don't have time for a man to screw with your head and your heart.

Yes, it's past time for you to forget about him. Make yourself proud of you by proving to yourself that you don't have to have him in your life. Do as an above poster said--no contact--at all. After 30-60 days of no contact, you should begin to be able to let go of your need for him to be in your life.

Old 02-24-2015, 02:31 PM

11,160 posts, read 7,964,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Exactly.. sounds like some drama queen bull****.. if you ask me....
Geez Chow.. She's 24 and sounds like a young and inexperienced 24 at that. Cut the kid some slack.
First relationships can be tough. Issues may sound like BS, but they can also be very real to the person who's experiencing them.... Just sayin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships