U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 10:35 AM

12,172 posts, read 16,521,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
LOL....so he's not only a sleaze, but a really CHEAP sleaze too because you have to foot the phone bill! I dated a guy once who made twice as much money as I did and we could only talk after 9pm when his cell phone minutes were free. Could not believe it.
You'll have to pay for dinner and the motel room, she looks at the credit card statement.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2008, 12:29 PM

20 posts, read 29,694 times
Ok and this is almost always coming from a balding overweight drunk...., "My wife let herself go...."

Old 01-14-2008, 12:31 PM

4,980 posts, read 8,941,234 times
Default Won't live in that

If I thought I had to watch credit card bills, etc., I would not be in that marriage. At least being single gives you that peace, that you're not worried about being betrayed.
Most adults are married, and a lot of them brag about their marriages, here, at work, you name it, but you wonder how secure they truly feel. That big anniversary ring is no guarantee.

Old 01-14-2008, 12:55 PM

Default I'll brag about this much....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
If I thought I had to watch credit card bills, etc., I would not be in that marriage. At least being single gives you that peace, that you're not worried about being betrayed.
Most adults are married, and a lot of them brag about their marriages, here, at work, you name it, but you wonder how secure they truly feel. That big anniversary ring is no guarantee.
That I have kept it together relatively nicely and have not lost my faith in humanity since being totally betrayed! That is the only thing I will brag about.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:42 PM

4,980 posts, read 8,941,234 times
I have lost my faith in about 75% of humanity, and it's just not over marriage issues either.
I tread carefully, and trust very few. I don't date anymore, mostly because my age is the issue.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:47 PM

3,574 posts, read 13,700,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
"My wife and I are separated ."

<meaning: she's at home (watching our children, cleaning the house and making dinner) and I'm here with you >
...and working as my receptionist/office staff and taking the kids to practice and Temple, blah, blah)
Wait, how do you know my ex?

Old 01-14-2008, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
LOL@ that kind of love, more like that kind of itch.
There's a great medicine for that!

Old 01-14-2008, 02:53 PM

"I got the crabs from the dirty linen in the on-call room"

Old 01-14-2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
I have lost my faith in about 75% of humanity, and it's just not over marriage issues either.
I tread carefully, and trust very few. I don't date anymore, mostly because my age is the issue.
Yes Nebulous...tread very carefully. I agree and not just with men. Women can be even more deceptive because they act like their &quot;with you&quot; and then you can be blind sided. I will not let these type of people shake me to the core. I will stand right up to them and tell them what I think and hope the next person is a good egg! I highly recommmend the truly unconditional love of a dog!

Last edited by Hellofromme!; 01-14-2008 at 02:59 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 01-16-2008, 04:09 PM

17,326 posts, read 15,897,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
You'll have to pay for dinner and the motel room, she looks at the credit card statement.
LOL but he's got all kinds of cash for the new pickup truck and the new razor phone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships