U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-16-2008, 04:18 PM
 
17,333 posts, read 15,908,281 times
Reputation: 13129

Advertisements

"What do you mean you want to see the HIV test, I told you it was OK, why isn't that enough?"
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-16-2008, 05:00 PM
 
2,830 posts, read 9,729,588 times
Reputation: 1653
" I dont have money for a divorce right now"

"I am moving out" and will send you apartment listings he's "calling" .

YEAH RIGHT!! haha
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2008, 06:56 AM
 
24,839 posts, read 34,977,089 times
Reputation: 11513
"Oh, I love her". "I just am not IN love with her"!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2008, 07:23 AM
 
Location: NE Florida
17,835 posts, read 31,353,779 times
Reputation: 43376
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulous1 View Post
Or they say "My wife won't have sex with me."
This happened to someone I use to work with, sad thing is she believed him.
imagine her surprise when she saw the wife who was 7 months pregnant.

That is what finally made her face the facts that he was playing her.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2008, 07:26 AM
 
Location: The #1 sunshine state, Arizona.
12,172 posts, read 16,525,292 times
Reputation: 64075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
This happened to someone I use to work with, sad thing is she believed him.
imagine her surprise when she saw the wife who was 7 months pregnant.

That is what finally made her face the facts that he was playing her.
Yes but he wasn't lying. If his wife is 7 months pregnant, the odds are good that he's not getting any sex.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2008, 09:30 AM
 
Location: State of Being
35,883 posts, read 71,352,946 times
Reputation: 22609
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
"What do you mean you want to see the HIV test, I told you it was OK, why isn't that enough?"
You know, that one is priceless . . .and I actually know someone who had a guy tell her that.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2008, 09:54 AM
 
24,839 posts, read 34,977,089 times
Reputation: 11513
About 11 years ago I was married to my X. His "girlfriend" and him got into a fight. She called me. She said she was worried about her heath and MINE. I asked her what she meant. She said, "AIDS". I told her thanks. Not to worry, I had been HIV positive for years. It sure ruined her fun. Best lie I ever told. She beat and stabbed him, both gone from my life. He did live, just never again with me. She did about 8 years in prison. I was laughing so much it was hard to testify.

Last edited by Driller1; 01-17-2008 at 10:21 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2008, 11:01 AM
 
Location: Brentwood, TN
8,000 posts, read 17,774,325 times
Reputation: 12347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
About 11 years ago I was married to my X. His "girlfriend" and him got into a fight. She called me. She said she was worried about her heath and MINE. I asked her what she meant. She said, "AIDS". I told her thanks. Not to worry, I had been HIV positive for years. It sure ruined her fun. Best lie I ever told. She beat and stabbed him, both gone from my life. He did live, just never again with me. She did about 8 years in prison. I was laughing so much it was hard to testify.
Oh my!!

Well I guess it serves them both right!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2008, 11:08 AM
 
Location: southern california
61,303 posts, read 81,261,576 times
Reputation: 55458
bunky your perceptions are wrong,
you are confused, im not dating my
ex i am sustaining unbroken relationships
and blending him and you into my family.
now im going to give you another chance
try not to blow it ok?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2008, 01:49 PM
 
Location: in a house
3,574 posts, read 13,702,532 times
Reputation: 2387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunky39 View Post
....
now im going to give you another chance
try not to blow it ok?
do YOU know my ex?????
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top