Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 09:04 PM

650 posts, read 869,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Oh, quit acting like a victim.

He wanted to get his rocks off without a condom because it is like eating a steak wrapped in plastic.

You (foolishly) obliged, he was a dumbass for not making sure you were on BC. (I made my GF show me the receipt from the shot)

He was a dumbass for trusting you to take the pill and not take you to it (done that too)

You INTENTIONALLY sabotaged the situation (proof positive: your other thread) when you HAD OPTIONS.
"look FWB, I NEED MONEY for the plan b"
"mom, I need $50 for stuff"
Etc.

And your WISHING you were knocked up, and trying to get sympay and assistance in helping moron ruin both your lives and a child's. (and costing us taxpayers)

I hope for our sakes your attempt failed.
No, i told him i was NOT on birth control so he said he would pull out. He knew the whole time i havent been on birth control since August.

Um yeah my mom isnt just going to give me $50 without asking why and 2. My mom doesnt live in the same city i do

Old 03-12-2015, 09:13 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,110,164 times
OP, if you don't have a job, get a part-time job so you can have emergency money. If you have a job but it's not enough money, try to increase your hours, or get a 2nd small part-time job.

And here, I found this. It looks like you're probably in the clear, if you took the medication properly. Did you do it in two parts, like this says?

Plan B
The Plan B package instructions state that you should take 1 white pill within 72 hours after unprotected sex and 1 more white pill 12 hours later. Each dose contains 0.75 mg of levonorgestrel. The two pills are identical; it does not matter which pill you take first.

When you go to PP for your test, you can ask for bc counseling, too. If you've been off the oral contraceptives since last summer, I assume it's because you decided you don't like them for whatever reason. So, alternatively, there's a safe type of IUD you might consider, that's even more effective than oral contraception. You should discuss with a doctor or bc counselor there all the options available, if you want to stay off oral bc. It's a free service, so why not? You might feel better, having someone to talk to. You can ask about pros and cons of various methods. Sometimes they organize a group session that a number of girls can attend, and share all their questions. Your school health center may host sessions with PP advisers, too.

And speaking of your college health center, you could see if they have general counselors available, like psychologists. It might help you to talk this whole thing over with someone, the whole thing with this guy, and maybe even your relationship with your mom, just to get some stuff off your chest. It's free.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 03-12-2015 at 09:22 PM..

Old 03-12-2015, 09:14 PM

914 posts, read 767,004 times
So 14 pages of endless debate, by posters who have either a pro male or female agenda to push, about who's more responsible. They are both frickin' responsible! She stupidly allowed him into her body without a condom and allowed him to climax inside her, she is thus totally responsible. He stupidly entered her body without a condom and didn't pull out, he is thus totally responsible. I don't get how some posters can pick a side like they're playing for a baseball team, and then proceed to try to one up each other on who is more at fault. They BOTH are! Anything else is just mindless keyboard-warrior anonymous trolling to blow off steam.

Op, I really do wish you all the best! Please seek another source of advice outside of C-D from someone really knows you and can actually help you. Please consult a family member or friend that you absolutely trust for counsel and then proceed with your choice. Whatever you choose, I give you and your unborn child my best regards.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
OP, if you don't have a job, get a part-time job so you can have emergency money. If you have a job but it's not enough money, try to increase your hours, or get a 2nd small part-time job.

And here, I found this. It looks like you're probably in the clear, if you took the medication properly. Did you do it in two parts, like this says?

Plan B
The Plan B package instructions state that you should take 1 white pill within 72 hours after unprotected sex and 1 more white pill 12 hours later. Each dose contains 0.75 mg of levonorgestrel. The two pills are identical; it does not matter which pill you take first.
There was only 1 pill

Old 03-12-2015, 09:21 PM

This is really getting to me ...I have a metal taste to my food since eating after this "bleeding"

Old 03-12-2015, 09:25 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,110,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalballmagic View Post
This is really getting to me ...I have a metal taste to my food since eating after this "bleeding"
Don't freak out. It'll pass. Try to relax. Hopefully you can get tested in a couple of days, but according to the Plan B info, you should be ok. You took it in time.

Only 1? OK, there must be two different kinds. You can ask about that when you see someone for your test.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:26 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,739,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenorSax83 View Post
So 14 pages of endless debate, by posters who have either a pro male or female agenda to push, about who's more responsible. They are both frickin' responsible! She stupidly allowed him into her body without a condom and allowed him to climax inside her, she is thus totally responsible. He stupidly entered her body without a condom and didn't pull out, he is thus totally responsible. I don't get how some posters can pick a side like they're playing for a baseball team, and then proceed to try to one up each other on who is more at fault. They BOTH are! Anything else is just mindless keyboard-warrior anonymous trolling to blow off steam.

Op, I really do wish you all the best! Please seek another source of advice outside of C-D from someone really knows you and can actually help you. Please consult a family member or friend that you absolutely trust for counsel and then proceed with your choice. Whatever you choose, I give you and your unborn child my best regards.
X2 and /thread!

Old 03-12-2015, 09:26 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,194,453 times
Quote:
Once again, you are either pregnant or you are not. No amount of symptoms - whether real or imagined - is going to make any bit of difference.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:28 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,194,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenorSax83 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
X2 and /thread!
I second that motion!

Old 03-12-2015, 09:28 PM

1,623 posts, read 1,727,212 times
Quote:
Why is "single" mother bad? Last time i checked people like Eminem had single mothers as parents. Single mothers arent just welfare women.

I bet Eminem has more money than you which really makes raising a child far easier than having little money. Please don't have unprotected sex with somebody again unless you are more prepared to have kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships