Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 08:01 AM

241 posts, read 223,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadKing88 View Post
it isn't a numbers game though. that is some kind of stupid pua idea that the more women you approach one will say yes, but say yes to what? giving you her number? there is no use in a number if it's fake or she isn't interested in the first place, and gives you a number to get rid. I could approach 1000 women and I'm sure at least 100 I will be able to take on dates or have sex with, but why would I just approach 1000 women with no interest in them whatsoever? that is the problem with pua crap, it's unhealthy because their ideology is totally skewed and misleading.

I don't just go up to women with the intent of a number or date, or whatever it may be. of course I want no strings, casual relationship/encounter but I'm also interested in them as people and I genuinely want to know them as human beings first and foremost. yes I approach a lot of women, but it doesn't mean I am looking at it as a numbers game. I look at it as "okay, she isn't interested/has a boyfriend, so I will move on and try to meet other women."

also, for people saying it's only hoodrats or lower class women that are interested, well they are normal women. the women I meet are not ugly in looks and actually I could post plenty photos of women I have met who are attractive. I don't deliberately go out and aim to meet women with low self esteem (how the hell would I know they have low self esteem anyway!) or whatever problems they have. no one is perfect and everyone has some kind of psychological issues, so to accuse me of preying on women with mental issues is very judgemental.
They most likely just think you're physically attractive and want to have sexual intercourse with you, that's all there is to it really. Sex is primordial, nothing to brag about.

Old 03-28-2015, 01:20 AM

1,201 posts, read 1,577,988 times
You don't have to be rich/successful in college. Back then I could toss around my future plans and girls and their families seemed intrigued enough to be accepting if not happy that their daughter found a successful person. Mid to late twenties working a low level desk job doesn't quite work the same way. Be ready OP.

Old 03-29-2015, 07:02 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,201,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormynh View Post
I get laid, without having a lot of stuff, but, I'm also a woman. That sometimes is different.

I know huh? Its kinda funny that a guy is so proud he can get laid that he makes a topic out of it. Meanwhile, 98% of women can roll out of bed in their pajamas with curlers in their hair and go out the door looking like that and STILL get laid.

Old 03-29-2015, 07:15 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,020 times
There's an abundance of desperate people out there.....
Whether they're single parents w/ multiple partners ()
Or drug addicts, or alcoholics, or ppl w/ STD's or sleazy pasts--
Your choices are endless, lol

Maybe your little thread here will inspire the few truly
decent guys who post here to get back in the game--
Water seeks its own level-
I bet those guys have lots to offer;
Attracting quality is much more important than quantity

Old 03-29-2015, 07:19 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,201,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post

attracting quality is much more important than quantity

^^^ this

Old 03-29-2015, 10:50 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,440,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadKing88 View Post
I really don't know how this is happening, but i certainly tell you that women are not gold diggers. It can't just be due to my confidence, though. I approach women i am attracted to and actually listen to what they say, get them to talk about themselves and I'm interested in them, but in terms of my material wealth, i am shocked that any women would sleep with me.

I am decent looking guy with a good body, but I have nothing of material worth yet there are women who will invite me to their place for drinks or whatever (this is after our phone conversations and maybe some flirty texting) and then it leads to sex or at the very minimum some kind of foreplay/heavy making out.

I was being told that women only want a guy with "this" or "that" [insert material possession] and that they wouldn't bother with a guy like me. Well [Snip.]! I can get women even in my situation and now i feel smug because of the doubters.

Please don't get me wrong, however, as i actually enjoy being in the presence of these women and we almost always stay friends because they know i'm not looking for anything serious. Also, i can't provide for myself, let alone other people yet, so i'm not going to enter into serious relationships. I would rather be honest with these women than lead them along, it's only morally right.

You present a false premise. Why shouldn't it happen? Many women are shallow and superficial. Men are stereotypically driven by their hormones. Why can't women sometimes be driven by their hormones? They are entitled to it.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-31-2015 at 09:21 AM..

Old 03-31-2015, 06:38 AM

11,650 posts, read 12,939,609 times
I'm guessing your personality and looks instantly turn them on?

You must be tall too I presume?

Old 03-31-2015, 07:38 AM

368 posts, read 577,304 times
You're breaking the law of getting laid.

Old 03-31-2015, 08:47 AM

44,346 posts, read 20,044,222 times
This thread has been cleaned up and inappropriate posts have been deleted. It seems to have run its course, so the thread will remain closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-31-2015 at 09:22 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships