Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 10:55 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,278,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Ummmm...reread the OP. They are BOTH on disability.
Ummmm what is your point? I was responding to another post telling him to get a job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2015, 11:00 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
He is on disability.

OP an open relationship is something that two people must agree upon. It sounds like you haven't. You need to have a talk with her about what is going on. Sorry to say that things might be over anyway.
My mistake. His grammar isn't the best.

@anyrate, OP. You're relationship was over long ago. Time to move on.

Old 03-20-2015, 11:15 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,207,489 times
I question how she is disabled when she is perfectly capable to finding all these guys to bang her out. If she can put that much thought and effort, what has her getting disability?

Old 03-20-2015, 11:15 AM

61 posts, read 35,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA2UK View Post
Assuming this is for real... you're not in an open relationship, the relationship is over and she's just using you for the extra paycheck, especially if you get a job and bring in more money than what SSD is giving you. She's using you and has zero interest in being in a relationship with you, open or not. I suggest you leave her for good this time - is your disability check not enough to support yourself? Then maybe you should consider getting a job, so you don't have to live with either her or your parents. Frankly, I think there are very few people your age who are absolutely incapable of finding a job that is possible to work with their disability.
This is real, I do not get enough in sad. She wants me to do well but I feel she will fall for one of these guys she is talking to. Its like 3 other guysd its a nightmare. My mom said what u said about her using me. She has it set up an boy oh boy the things I know . I get stuck on the sex stuff to be honest

Old 03-20-2015, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Your disabled (or soon-to-be ex) gf who's talking to men on FB should be the least of your worries. Find a job and get your act together, man.
Thank you

Old 03-20-2015, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
He is on disability.

OP an open relationship is something that two people must agree upon. It sounds like you haven't. You need to have a talk with her about what is going on. Sorry to say that things might be over anyway.
We have she gets upset she wants me but it comes back to we will not workout.

Old 03-20-2015, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by introspectguy View Post
In case this is real:

You're not in an open relationship OP, you're in an abusive relationship.

Open relationships are mutually agreed upon and have many ground rules in order to protect the intimacy of the primary relationship.

Also sounds like she may be a sex addict if she spends all of energy looking for guys to hook up with. Obviously, this is an unhealthy situation for you, so I would move on.
Yes yes yes she loves sex I was not there for her that was a issue. She has a guy around she messed with in Jan of this year 2 weeks after we broke up. She easnts just sex. She wants a lot of fantasy stuff yeah boy I'm in over my head. My family is mad I left them. My nephue who got me an drove 5 hours each way to bring me back is mad. He should be but I might have to tell my case worker I need help with a house. They do that, this was a sore spot for me. Sharing her omg

Old 03-20-2015, 11:31 AM

I just told her I am not sure I want a open relationship she goes yup to me. I ask what u think she goes it can't be one sided that says she wants to do what she wants. She is confused/sad/mad am is thinking I will leave again. She said she is not talking with the people aka guys she is in a open relationship. Today she was maybe I don't know what she said but she did answer this guy. She did say she wants to be more wild in bed. OK but is that saying u want me? She said that after I told her I want to be with her

Old 03-20-2015, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
I question how she is disabled when she is perfectly capable to finding all these guys to bang her out. If she can put that much thought and effort, what has her getting disability?
Mental health an medical

Old 03-20-2015, 11:42 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,278,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inforit84 View Post
We have she gets upset she wants me but it comes back to we will not workout.
Then it sounds like you have your answer, unfortunately.

You need to practice some self care here and take the steps you need to in order to move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships