Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 05:56 PM

783 posts, read 849,561 times

Advertisements

So I was messaged by a woman that said she found me attractive but after reading my criteria on my profile she wasn't so sure after that. I reread my profile to see if I missed something in there but the only criteria I listed was age range of 21-35, fitness minded females since I am a fitness minded male, and no kids since I don't have kids. I am 35. This is what she wrote me.
Quote:
wow! at your age it's going to be really hard to find someone that fits your criteria. Most good women have children because they are a good mother. You should lower your expectation and accept people for who they are and let love find you.

I am a very attractive Asian girl who is 41 years old. I have a profile up on eharmony because I want the real relationship with a sane person. Here in Missoula is hard. Because there aren't any good looking or sane or financially or emotionally stable enough.

People are dying and starving all over the world. You should be glad to be healthy and have a roof over your head and food on the table. I found you very attractive but after reading your profile I wonder what you are really made of?

You will miss out the best kind if you put criteria for seeking real kind of love
It isn't like I made a huge list that I see on women's profiles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2015, 06:01 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Your list seems reasonable. I dunno what her problem is.

Old 03-24-2015, 06:03 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,346,925 times
I think you're one of these sophists with your words and your cleverness trying to make a point. What could it be?

Old 03-24-2015, 06:09 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
I'll bite.

She is unreasonable. While telling you to have less requirements, she's telling you that no one fits hers.

But that's about you and her, it means nothing about men or women.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-24-2015, 06:11 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I'll bite.

She is unreasonable. While telling you to have less requirements, she's telling you that no one fits hers.

But that's about you and her, it means nothing about men or women.
I agree.

But as a caveat - I'd be interested to see the OP's profile to see if there's something we're missing.

Old 03-24-2015, 06:16 PM

Maybe she is upset that I am a match for her but she is not a match for me. If she was of child bearing age and didn't have kids she probably would be. I'm never mean to women that message me. Meanest thing I'll do is ignore them like women ignore me.

Old 03-24-2015, 06:18 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,304,633 times
You must've rejected her for her to say that.

Old 03-24-2015, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
I agree.

But as a caveat - I'd be interested to see the OP's profile to see if there's something we're missing.
Here are the relevant parts.

Quote:
Hey ladies, I think I might be a catch!
-Not currently in jail, probation, or have any warrants out for my arrest
-Shower regularly and shave once a week!
-Steady career
-Happy hour isn't part of my daily commute, the gym is!
-I don't smell like a bowl of weed
-My chest is bigger then my ass
-If you read this far you should know that I have a sense of humor

I used to have a really long profile here full of information about me. Now I am just going to keep it simple. All the marriage minded good guys aren't all taken. I have no kids and am also looking for a woman that has no kids, I want a clean slate for a relationship. I am also fitness minded and thus am attracted to women that also take care of themselves.

I started my own business in 2010 and it has really taken off. I have never been happier professionally speaking and am looking for a woman that appreciates a man to share time with. I have a good head on my shoulders and don't have any mental hang ups with a very positive outlook on life.

I am a Myers Briggs INTJ personality profile.

This article describes the kind of woman I would love to meet.
Why You Should Date The Kind Of Woman Who Makes You A Better Man

You should message me if:
You are height/weight proportionate. No kids please, I have no kids myself. You are looking for a guy that is relationship minded that is not stuck up or has any mental disorders haha

Old 03-24-2015, 06:21 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanaguy04 View Post
Maybe she is upset that I am a match for her but she is not a match for me. If she was of child bearing age and didn't have kids she probably would be. I'm never mean to women that message me. Meanest thing I'll do is ignore them like women ignore me.
Yeah, I've seen men do the same thing when rejected. It's certainly not an ovary-centric trait.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-24-2015, 06:23 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanaguy04 View Post
Here are the relevant parts.
Why do you have that article on your profile?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships