Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 04:38 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,278,347 times

Advertisements

Not sitting in front of a computer posting it on a forum...or maybe he could but I'll say his chances increase if he goes out a bit. Don't you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2015, 05:19 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,305,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
You will still have to pay something to be with a woman. As a guy, that's just the way it is. No money = No honey. Of course there are free events and what not but at the end of the day something will have to be paid for and guess who is expected to pay for those expenses (cheap or not)...YOU. Now, as to where can you find women? Anywhere you look unless you live in a secluded area. Work on your socializing skills and simply be friendly with everybody as cliché as it may sound it works.
Then why do so many guys in college have girlfriends? I see couples all the time at my school. And now I'm getting off the computer and hang out with my woman.

Old 03-27-2015, 05:36 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,278,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Then why do so many guys in college have girlfriends? I see couples all the time at my school. And now I'm getting off the computer and hang out with my woman.
Exactly, like I have said before. This is college, later on try scoring with that hot girl without a car, a job, and living with the parents. You can be as nice as you want but if another guy is also nice but happens to have a car, a job, a nice house, etc. Guess who the hot girl will accept to be taken out with. But yeah, when I was in college I also went out with girls just fine. I was an exchange student in the USA and Japan and had a technique here and there that always worked fine when it came to breaking the ice and still used it when I was single and travelling around the world.

Old 03-27-2015, 06:51 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times
Default Everywhere and anyplace

I lived in the Washington, DC area before I got married. This was before cell phones, the internet. Everywhere I went, there was an abundance of women. I was looking at them, and they were looking at me. I wasn't buried in a smart phone, or pretending to be super busy, and neither were they. If I saw someone I liked, someone who caught my eye, I would approach them, introduce myself, and ask them if I could treat them to lunch or dinner some time. This always worked, and it didn't matter where I saw them: pumping gas, getting my car washed, in the mall, at the grocery store, working out, in the parking lot, doing laundry, at work, and so forth. Women are everywhere!

Old 03-27-2015, 07:10 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
There are some beautiful ladies in the beautiful forested, green mountains.....

Old 03-27-2015, 07:45 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,863,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
I lived in the Washington, DC area before I got married. This was before cell phones, the internet. Everywhere I went, there was an abundance of women. I was looking at them, and they were looking at me. I wasn't buried in a smart phone, or pretending to be super busy, and neither were they. If I saw someone I liked, someone who caught my eye, I would approach them, introduce myself, and ask them if I could treat them to lunch or dinner some time. This always worked, and it didn't matter where I saw them: pumping gas, getting my car washed, in the mall, at the grocery store, working out, in the parking lot, doing laundry, at work, and so forth. Women are everywhere!
This still works! These "Where can I meet women" topics never make sense to me. Seriously? I go anywhere outside of the house, and I'm tripping over 'em! Do these other dudes live in an alternate dimension?

Old 03-27-2015, 07:52 PM

18 posts, read 17,698 times
Anywhere. There are lots of women out there!

Old 03-27-2015, 07:59 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottsdale's Best View Post
Anywhere. There are lots of women out there!
Exactly walk out the door!

Old 03-27-2015, 08:33 PM

914 posts, read 765,917 times
Op, go to Khol's, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, JC Penny's or Foley's. You can make conversation with women while you're checking out clothes for yourself. You might end up with a hot date and a bad@ss suit, that's a win-win!

Old 03-28-2015, 12:28 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,426,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenorSax83 View Post
Op, go to Khol's, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, JC Penny's or Foley's. You can make conversation with women while you're checking out clothes for yourself. You might end up with a hot date and a bad@ss suit, that's a win-win!
Hmmm. I don't normally find men's clothes in the same department as women's clothes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships