Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 08:49 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Oh that's not me in the pic. Just an example of how my hair is styled, since I never post my pix online. But yeah, I wouldn't mind if my hair and face looked like her's.
Oh I know, I like the style of the hair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2016, 09:04 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,190,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Oh I know, I like the style of the hair.
Yeah. I used to do straight, but it wasn't the best for the hair. So that kind of crinkle I think is nice as well, especially with a cute beret.

Old 03-25-2016, 09:08 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,230,149 times
I think it looks cute that way; curly hair looks styled even if you do nothing else to it.

Old 03-25-2016, 09:13 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,190,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
I think it looks cute that way; curly hair looks styled even if you do nothing else to it.
Yeah, it's pretty practical. I decide to have it as my default style since its very low maintenance to do. Wash it in the shower, a bit of oil and leave-in conditioner Takes 15-20 min to do, and it stays good the rest of the day until I lie down. The of course, i'll need to do it again the next day. lol

Old 03-26-2016, 05:57 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,958,474 times
Honestly, although I suppose it sounds terrible, I've never seen a woman growing out chemo hair -- by which I mean practically a buzz-cut -- who look bad in it? The CNN newscaster I was thinking of is Jennifer somebody; anyway, I think she decided to just keep the shaved head look even after her chemo hair grew out. It looks great! Better than a "short haircut."

As for maintenance, mine is nearly 4' long, and I certainly don't wash it every day! When I do, I just comb it out -- lots of conditioner -- and loosely braid it. No blow dryer or styling! So the time involved depends on how you do it.

Old 03-27-2016, 12:03 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,523,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
Do you have a preference?

I had my hair chopped off (it's like pixie short) recently, and the stylist and I were talking about short hair on women is growing more popular, and how she loves short hair on women. I told her my husband prefers it really short, and she was all "Oh, really!?" in a surprised kind of way.

Needless to say, he was ecstatic that I chose to cut it super short (and go blond). I was surprised to learn that he prefers it short, and he acted surprised by it, not realizing that many men prefer longer hair. I like it both ways.
I prefer long hair however...........

Short hair shows the face more and a beautiful face you could get lost for days looking at, so I'm sure you look great MP
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships