Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2015, 08:45 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
All those things are optional. Def woman out there who do not do those things.

Usually, you will not even get the chance for a woman to love you without being a provider in some shape or another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Guy View Post
The bolded isn't a gift. That's gender specific. You didn't CHOSE to be born with the reproductive system that allows you to have children. You were just born that way.

The rest of it is optional and most women now days don't do any of that. The washer machine washes the clothes, the dishwasher washes the dishes, and most women jump in their giant SUVs(that they didn't buy) and speed to McDonald's to buy dinner before hubby gets home.....just saying. But anyway, back on topic

Really? So your choice to provide gifts, dinners, etc is NOT optional for you?

The last time I checked, that "optional" street goes both ways so you either choose to be with a woman or your choose not to be with a woman............

PS ~~ Becoming pregnant is a GIFT no matter what you think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2015, 02:05 AM

718 posts, read 615,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post

The last time I checked, that "optional" street goes both ways so you either choose to be with a woman or your choose not to be with a woman............

Yeah, no.

False.

Old 04-06-2015, 02:11 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,618,418 times
Quote:
Or a curse depending on they type of parents having the kids.

I personally don't look down on men who pay for sex. Some guys just don't care to
deal with all the bull crap that comes with many women these days.

Old 04-06-2015, 04:24 AM

26,699 posts, read 41,737,988 times
Quote:

Not to me. It be my worst nightmare.

Old 04-06-2015, 05:23 AM

750 posts, read 643,948 times
Quote:

No its not optional. No woman is just gonna continue sleeping or being with a man that didn't provide for her in some shape or another.

Old 04-06-2015, 05:26 AM

2,865 posts, read 3,631,075 times
No. Wouldn't and didn't. Went a span in my life where I was pretty much living alone without the affections of the opposite sex. Had friends (not sexual ones) and they seemed to help fill that gap.

Old 04-06-2015, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DauntlessDan View Post
No. Wouldn't and didn't. Went a span in my life where I was pretty much living alone without the affections of the opposite sex. Had friends (not sexual ones) and they seemed to help fill that gap.
How long was that.

The hell with whacking off your entire life lol

Old 04-06-2015, 05:36 AM

2,865 posts, read 3,631,075 times
How long was that.

Excuse me? If you like whacking off, go for it. Not everyone's mind is sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, like yours is (or was) apparently.....

Old 04-06-2015, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DauntlessDan View Post
How long was that.

Excuse me? If you like whacking off, go for it. Not everyone's mind is sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, like yours is (or was) apparently.....
Im sorry, but for the average person, sex / companionship is a considerable life need / desire. No one is talking about thinking about sex all the time. But to live your entire life alone without companionship or sex is absurd.

Old 04-06-2015, 09:09 AM

545 posts, read 632,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Europeanflava View Post
This thread is aimed towards men. Would you pay for love and sex if you were allergic to getting a date and sex the traditional way?
If you do it for the reason to help improve your skills for getting dates etc the traditional way then it will work extremely well. Will give you a chance to practice, restore your confidence and get a break from all the failures.

Women use / have access to this kind of resource for free all the time, no shame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships