Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 04:20 PM

13 posts, read 8,695 times

Advertisements

He may think you're good enough to date, but not to marry. I know a lot of Indian people who's family turn their backs on them I'd they marry outside of the culture.

I've even heard them say it's okay to date these girls for experience, but not to marry them. The same doesn't apply to Indian females though. It's a patriarchal society in that sense.

Marriage is hard enough without having to deal with in laws who don't like or will not accept you. Why are you even considering it, especially when you're not enjoying the physical side of things. 24 is young. Don't be in such a rush to get married. Try and graduate, earn some money and stand on your own feet for a while.

I know from personal experience that cultural differences between a couple, can cause immense stress.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2015, 05:04 PM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_username View Post
The lack of exercise per se is not a problem; the fatigue and low energy is. The changes in nutrition / exercise are just some things I think could help with that. I am thinking--if he cannot deal with his problems now, how would he deal with more serious problems that come with later age?
Perhaps he is older then 30..... hmmm

With fatigue & low energy he should have a physical & blood work done. Check testosterone levels, imho.

Old 04-04-2015, 05:14 PM

5,294 posts, read 5,233,524 times
There is nothing in your first post that would be any good reason to marry someone and spend the rest of your life with him.

It sounds like you dont think you can get any better than him. Are you settling?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships