Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2015, 11:09 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,769,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskandaisy View Post
Lol "She is too easy to have sex with" .......

when we didn't have sex or even remove our clothes.

Hello double standards. If that's the case, he can take his high and almighty pure self to the curb.
OP:

Both of you behaved inappropriately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2015, 11:13 AM

165 posts, read 159,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
OP:

Both of you behaved inappropriately.
EXACTLY. So he is in no position to judge.

And if he is, good riddance to him.

Old 04-05-2015, 11:49 AM

609 posts, read 615,411 times
Welcome to the world of the still immature and trying to get laid every 15 minutes male.
You will meet a lot of these guys. Just be prepared for it mentally and try to notice red flags early on.

Old 04-05-2015, 12:26 PM

833 posts, read 657,431 times
OP maybe he reads this forum and knows you gave it away to a random guy on your first date as someone pointed out earlier. That coupled with your consent to go with him to his house the first time you met just made him think you are an easy lay. When he didn't get it, he thought screw it, I ain't wasting time for someone who is easy but playing hard now.

Old 04-05-2015, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
OP maybe he reads this forum and knows you gave it away to a random guy on your first date as someone pointed out earlier. That coupled with your consent to go with him to his house the first time you met just made him think you are an easy lay. When he didn't get it, he thought screw it, I ain't wasting time for someone who is easy but playing hard now.
"I ain't wasting time for someone who is easy but playing hard now."

Agreeing to watch TV at his apartment does NOT make me easy. I did not have sex with him and did not let him see me naked or let him touch anything below my waist. That does not constitute as easy.

It wasn't the first date with the last guy, it was the third. And contrary to popular belief, that guy absolutely loved me regarless of how "easy" I was. He asked me to be his girlfriend like 3 weeks later and treated me wonderfully. Great guy, I just didn't have feelings for him. That's why I think everyone on this forum needs to take a step back and stop being so damn rude to everyone. You guys throw around the "easy " card and blame everything on that when in reality everyone is different and everything is circumstantial.

I can see if it was MY idea to go to his apartment and MY idea to throw myself at this individual, then yes I guess that's easy, but that wasn't the situation. This guy was clearly testing the water with me and didn't overstep my boundaries so I don't hold it against him and he should do the same for me.

You men are hilarious to judge women for being "easy" or a "tease" when you're the ones with malicious and sneaky intentions. This guy is no prince and if he thinks that I'm "easy" and not worth his time anymore, then that's great. He's missing out on a wonderful, smart, beautiful human being.

Stop calling me easy. If you have nothing constructive to say, save it.

Old 04-05-2015, 01:00 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:

Agreeing to watch TV at his apartment does NOT make me easy. I did not have sex with him and did not let him see me naked or let him touch anything below my waist. That does not constitute as easy.

It wasn't the first date with the last guy, it was the third. And contrary to popular belief, that guy absolutely loved me regarless of how "easy" I was. He asked me to be his girlfriend like 3 weeks later and treated me wonderfully. Great guy, I just didn't have feelings for him. That's why I think everyone on this forum needs to take a step back and stop being so damn rude to everyone. You guys throw around the "easy " card and blame everything on that when in reality everyone is different and everything is circumstantial.

I can see if it was MY idea to go to his apartment and MY idea to throw myself at this individual, then yes I guess that's easy, but that wasn't the situation. This guy was clearly testing the water with me and didn't overstep my boundaries so I don't hold it against him and he should do the same for me.

You men are hilarious to judge women for being "easy" or a "tease" when you're the ones with malicious and sneaky intentions. This guy is no prince and if he thinks that I'm "easy" and not worth his time anymore, then that's great. He's missing out on a wonderful, smart, beautiful human being.

You're not easy. Your behavior just comes across as such to guys like the one you went out with.

I'm a woman. I like making out, but you have to be careful. You could've been date raped or something worse.

Nobody is going to look out for you...except you.

If this guy got the wrong idea about you, you need to make sure you're not sending the wrong messages.

Old 04-05-2015, 01:13 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,769,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
You're not easy. Your behavior just comes across as such to guys like the one you went out with.

I'm a woman. I like making out, but you have to be careful. You could've been date raped or something worse.

If this guy got the wrong idea about you, you need to make sure you're not sending the wrong messages.
OP:

I agree with what RedZin stated in her reply.

She gave you wise advice.

I would tell this to any female no matter what their age is.

Take note of this.

Old 04-05-2015, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post

Okay thank you, you didn't make me feel insulted. Now can I ask you some additional advice? I'm going back to school in RI today and this guy knows I'm leaving. We exchanged like 6 texts yesterday and he hasn't said anything to me today at all. I know it's easter and he has work, but even before we met we spoke every day. I know that it's not looking good, I don't think he's intrested any longer for whatever reason. I wrote up this message:

"Hey I'm heading back to RI today. Err I kind of get the sense you're not interested haha which is fine, but for what's it worth I think you're a cool dude and I wanted to get to know you more. I'm home in 3 weeks for summer and you have my # so if you wanna chill again let me know. If not good luck with school!!��

Is this weird? I just know he's not intrested, maybe I am jumping to conclusions too soon, but it appears he's doing the fade out lol. Usually if you hangout with someone for the first time you message them ya know?

My mom told me to wait until tomorrow. What is your advice?

Edit: we both grew up in the same town in NY but my college is 3 hrs north in RI.

Last edited by alaskandaisy; 04-05-2015 at 01:30 PM..

Old 04-05-2015, 01:37 PM

1,748 posts, read 1,295,851 times
Quote:

OP, regardless of we "don't know you" in real life, this is the impression you project, the "idea" you gave to people. It wasn't your idea to go to his place, but you had a choice. So as your previous history in other posts. Your choice is to be who you are, so you can't blame people for taking you as what you are.
Which was why I advised you to stop posting here for advice because you choose to be oblivious.

Last edited by softcrunch; 04-05-2015 at 01:55 PM..

Old 04-05-2015, 03:01 PM

833 posts, read 657,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softcrunch View Post
OP,s of we "don't know you" in real life, this is the impression you project, the "idea" you gave to people. It wasn't your idea to go to his place, but you had a choice. So as your previous history in other posts. Your choice is to be who you are, so you can't blame people for taking you as what you are.
Which was why I advised you to stop posting here for advice because you choose to be oblivious.
Great post. Can't give you any more rep.OP should pay attention to it especially the last line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships