Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2015, 11:29 AM

1,454 posts, read 2,165,941 times

Advertisements

This happened when I was in my former workplace and other guy kept asking a couple girls and including me if we've ever been curious about an FFM fantasy or even wanted to try being with another woman?

The disgusting part is when I answered ''No, I don't like women''...he went on insisting how it's normal for many women to be disgusted at first but eventually they like it, that basically it's normal to be bi-curious. It's one thing to have your fantasy and it's another to keep on rubbing it on someone's face and try to get women to also be interested in your fantasy. So basically a woman has to suddenly also have a guy's fantasy and think like him too?? It seems that it's all about their fun only, their world...it's sounds like a ''ME, ME, MY NEEDS, ME.

I've also seen on several posts elsewhere about a couple situation where the girl isn't too happy about participating in FFM fantasy but is also doing it for the guy. Then another thread elsewhere not so long ago was about a girl who didn't mind and wanted to try both FFM and MFM, they both agreed at first but then just on the last moment suddenly guy decides it'll only be FFM and obviously the girl was pissed off since they weren't even bf and gf.

Why are several guys thinking we'll only have their FFM fantasy? What I feel towards being asked to have sex with another woman is the same as if I were asking a man to do another dude? I find men sexually attractive....not women.
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2015, 11:55 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,824,867 times
next time look the guy square in the eye and tell him that you are not attracted to women, and that if he persists with his asking, that you will file a sexual harassment complaint against him both with your boss, and the EEOC. also start carrying a small recorder that is voice activated and use that against him.

Old 03-18-2015, 11:59 AM

1,178 posts, read 1,359,946 times
"This happened when I was in my former workplace and other guy kept asking a couple girls and including me if we've ever been curious about an FFM fantasy or even wanted to try being with another woman?"

This, my dear, is called sexual harassment.
He sounds like a real piece of work. There are women who try to get their guys to approve of a threesome with another man....this isn't just a man's fantasy.
I had one of my bf's get mad at me because I refused to get involved in a 3-way. Like I told him...if you really love me you wouldn't ask me to do that kind of thing and in the second place you wouldn't want another woman, period.

Old 03-18-2015, 12:02 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,824,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebyanothername View Post

I had one of my bf's get mad at me because I refused to get involved in a 3-way. Like I told him...if you really love me you wouldn't ask me to do that kind of thing and in the second place you wouldn't want another woman, period.
well how would your BF know that you are not interested in a three way, unless he asks once? if you said no, then he shouldnt ask again.

Old 03-18-2015, 12:10 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,686,307 times
I'll never forget one poster here referred to FMF as "the good kind of threesome." MFM was, of course, the bad or wrong kind. Why the double standard? Because 1) most homophobia is from men toward other men and 2) generally speaking, they tend to be more territorial about their women than the other way around.

Old 03-19-2015, 05:11 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,467,349 times
I agree with JustJulia. Also, traditionally men have had multiple wives, but not vice versa, so that may influence thinking.

As a straight man, I prefer FMF. As a straight woman, my wife prefers MFM. We've had some of each, and all have been good - just better for the person in the middle!

Old 03-19-2015, 05:26 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,408,439 times
Um...

no such thing as a threesome involving 2 men and a woman

that is called a train.

plain and simple not a double standard

Old 03-19-2015, 06:02 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,686,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
Um...

that is called a train.
Dictionaries disagree.

Old 03-19-2015, 06:09 AM

9,131 posts, read 20,000,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I'll never forget one poster here referred to FMF as "the good kind of threesome." MFM was, of course, the bad or wrong kind. Why the double standard? Because 1) most homophobia is from men toward other men and 2) generally speaking, they tend to be more territorial about their women than the other way around.
This right here.

Honestly, I think this guy is just trying too hard to find a couple women that are willing to have a threesome with him, and is giving the OP the hard sell sales pitch (no pun intended) to try and make it happen. Probably because he is not finding many takers.

Honestly.... shopping for a threesome at the workplace??

Old 03-19-2015, 08:01 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,278,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
Um...

that is called a train.

plain and simple not a double standard
Incorrect.

Not all guys are homophobic. Some guys are bisexual. And a threesome is three people.

Plain and simple for people who know basic math.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships