Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2015, 08:22 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,723,439 times

Advertisements

I walked in on my adult daughter by mistake when i was visiting her. She never mentioned it. A few years later, she walked in on my wife and I when she was visiting us. Not a word from either of us was spoken. And why should any of us have said anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2015, 10:27 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,217,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyga View Post
Well, I've heard of plenty of adults who don't engage in as much risqué behaviour, so to speak, when they reach a certain age. For most, I believe it is when you start to have children. Sometimes sex takes a backseat, and "trying" new things, isn't a priority. That does not mean that you are uptight or prudish. When you're young, you have all the opportunity in the world to get all those "experiences" out of your system (for the most part). I reckon that not too many middle-aged adult still experiment with BDSM, orgies or other sexual fetishes. Not saying it doesn't still happen, but I think the frequency dies down a little bit once grow older and commitments mount. Doesn't necessarily mean you're a prude. I'm 19 now, I believe that the things I am willing to try and do (sexually and non sexually) will be somewhat different from when I am 45 and in a different stage of life. I'm sure I will always love sex, but it might not be as much of a regular part of my life as it is now.

I would like to reiterate: I'm sure all of you 40+ crowd love sex, not refuting that, but I was simply under the impression that most don't experiment as much during that age. Usually happens when you're younger. I'm sure the libido is still great, though.

well said Ashley!

the difference in being 20, or over 40, turning out the light

Old 04-12-2015, 03:03 PM

344 posts, read 726,295 times
On the reverse side, I recall walking in on my 4 year old son (at the time) playing with that thing with which little boys play. I asked him "what are you doing?" To which he replied, "feels good, you ought to try it!"

I backed out of the room, at a total loss for words.

Old 04-12-2015, 03:15 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,153,037 times
Nothing like that. But it reminds me of my sister's favorite joke:

A little girl comes down to breakfast one morning, looking bothered.

The mom, concerned, asks, "What's wrong, Sweetie?"

"Well, I heard noises last night, so came into your room. And you and Daddy were naked in bed together."

The mom thinks for a moment and replies, "Well, Sweetie, that's how we get babies."

The girl things for a moment and then asks another question.

"But you had Daddy's thing in your mouth." The mom thinks once more.

"Oh. Well, that's how we get jewelry."

Old 04-12-2015, 04:21 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,230,149 times
Yeah, I have 2 boys and it's hilarious how quickly they discover their favorite toy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddyterp View Post
On the reverse side, I recall walking in on my 4 year old son (at the time) playing with that thing with which little boys play. I asked him "what are you doing?" To which he replied, "feels good, you ought to try it!"

I backed out of the room, at a total loss for words.

Old 04-12-2015, 04:39 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post

"Well, I heard noises last night, so came into your room. And you and Daddy were naked in bed together."

The mom thinks for a moment and replies, "Well, Sweetie, that's how we get babies."

Old 04-12-2015, 04:48 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,230,149 times
Damn, and I've been giving BJs for free all this time
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post

Old 04-14-2015, 03:49 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Damn, and I've been giving BJs for free all this time
Me too! Although I actually like doing it, so there's that.

Old 04-14-2015, 08:39 PM

3,848 posts, read 7,962,204 times
Haven't had our daughter walk in on us yet (she's 5) but we always lock the door. When I was a teen our house had a terrible layout and the master bedroom wall was shared with my closet wall.. We'll just say the door wasn't thick enough to muffle the sounds and that was worse than walking in... They didn't know I could hear so they just never stopped.. ah the memories!

Old 04-14-2015, 09:29 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
I walked in on my parents and not in the missionary position. My dad looked straight at me and said, "Oh ****!" I quickly departed. We never spoke of it but it scared me for life
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships