Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 05:08 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,393,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Bwahahahahahahahah.

You know, I think the thing is that it's nothing more than common sense, yet those posters you describe can't accept it. Instead of taking good care of yourself, not being an a-hole or a doormat, learning the art of conversation, and actually getting out of the house, they want the secret incantation or something. There's no secret incantation.
Be independent...that's all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 05:11 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,688,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
That you're super annoyed with some of the "all women" posts on this forum?
Oh you're gooood.

Old 04-14-2015, 05:32 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,845,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Bwahahahahahahahah.

You know, I think the thing is that it's nothing more than common sense, yet those posters you describe can't accept it. Instead of taking good care of yourself, not being an a-hole or a doormat, learning the art of conversation, and actually getting out of the house, they want the secret incantation or something. There's no secret incantation.
My dear man it is abra cadabra.

Old 04-14-2015, 07:29 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,303,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1alker View Post
A guy that other guys are jealous of.
I'm not. Most of those guys end up alone and single.

Old 04-14-2015, 07:45 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,393,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I'm not. Most of those guys end up alone and single.
Indeed! That's why most of them are divorced..they secretly blame every women out there for their divorce. They cannot commit, however they have "issues" with them.

I know a "womanizer" who is unable to commit because he thinks no woman out there will be better than his ex wife.

His words!

Old 04-16-2015, 02:34 AM

6,438 posts, read 6,915,130 times
Can we, like, not use the word "womanizer" out of respect for the English language? Playboy, player, cad, hustler, anything but womanizer.

Old 04-16-2015, 03:58 AM

2,704 posts, read 1,830,091 times
I always described my father as a "womanizer" but he doesn't fit the hustler image. He was incredibly handsome. Too handsome for his own good, I'd say. Maybe I am biased, but I can't even think of anyone as handsome as he was as a young man. George Clooney looks like a mangy dog compared to my father. My father was Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

Not only was he handsome, but he was and still is a smart, good-natured, fun-loving, hard working, tough, strong, and charming person. I know he always made me feel like a million dollars, and I think he had a talent for that with everyone, but especially women. He had swagger and women could not resist him.

All my life, I watched women flirting with him and basically throwing themselves at him shamelessly. It destroyed our family. I don't believe that he ever had bad intentions really. I don't see him as a cad or hustler. He was weak and just couldn't say no to a pretty lady.

I'm probably making excuses for him because I'm still under his spell even after all these years. He broke my mother's heart and he broke my heart, but I forgive him for everything. At the end of the day, I still just want him to pay a little bit of attention to me. LOL.

How sad is that?

Old 04-16-2015, 07:37 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,688,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Siegel View Post
Can we, like, not use the word "womanizer" out of respect for the English language? Playboy, player, cad, hustler, anything but womanizer.
I don't like it either. To me, "womanizing" is what Bruce Jenner is doing right now.

Old 04-16-2015, 07:59 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,160,393 times
Didn't you say that you had a girl in every city? Do you consider yourself to be a "womanizer?"

Old 04-16-2015, 08:48 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
I always described my father as a "womanizer" but he doesn't fit the hustler image. He was incredibly handsome. Too handsome for his own good, I'd say. Maybe I am biased, but I can't even think of anyone as handsome as he was as a young man. George Clooney looks like a mangy dog compared to my father. My father was Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

Not only was he handsome, but he was and still is a smart, good-natured, fun-loving, hard working, tough, strong, and charming person. I know he always made me feel like a million dollars, and I think he had a talent for that with everyone, but especially women. He had swagger and women could not resist him.

How sad is that?
This sounds just like the man I was married to!!!!! Oh, boy!!!! He did break my heart. Guess there is one in every port!!! My hubby loved the ladies, loved to party, loved to dance and drink, drink, drink! Could never say no to a pretty gal.

Trouble is, we stayed married, years longer than we should have!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships