Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2015, 11:44 AM

33 posts, read 25,995 times

Advertisements

My boyfriend feels disrespected when we had our argument just after our class. He is my teacher in dancing. He got angry when he saw my facial reaction the time he corrected my steps. He was mad because I answered him in front of our friend in a high pitch of voice just because of my emotion.he left me right away.he started to get upset during the time he corrected me before the argument..now, he didn't answered my calls, my text messages and during the dancing period he leave the studio immediately without any words. Today is the third day.I really missed him so much..we used to have dinner together after the dance lessons..and we are happy to exchange conversation thru text messages before the trouble. I am really sad coz I always send a text messages to have a lunch or dinner together but no replies. Please help me what to do. I really love him and I want to take him back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2015, 12:11 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
He sounds like a baby. If you apologized and he's still sulking even though you said you were sorry, you're better off without him.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:23 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
you both sound like teens.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:32 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
You don't.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
He sounds like a baby. If you apologized and he's still sulking even though you said you were sorry, you're better off without him.
Yep. Actually I treat him outside like my baby. I care him a lot. He loves me I knew it and I can feel it.that's why he got hurt with anger. How can I off to him if I love him so much? I guess What he does is just teaching me a lesson by ignoring me.he knew that I can not afford to loss him.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:48 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,279,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariton View Post
Yep. Actually I treat him outside like my baby. I care him a lot. He loves me I knew it and I can feel it.that's why he got hurt with anger. How can I off to him if I love him so much? I guess What he does is just teaching me a lesson by ignoring me.he knew that I can not afford to loss him.
A lesson I've learned in life - communication.

If you can't go right up to him, and ask him directly what you are trying to ask strangers here, then what kind of relationship is it. I know sometimes it's hard to speak up, and I'd be a hypocrite to say I am a good communicator. But so many relationship problems are due to poor communication - afraid to speak up, useless arguing. Sometimes it's due to the other person not listening.

If two people really love each other, it will show in communicating - talking and listening. From the heart. The truth.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
you both sound like teens.
We both moody

Old 04-11-2015, 01:06 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariton View Post
We both moody
You should probably work on that. Being moody all the time isn't a good thing.

Old 04-11-2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
A lesson I've learned in life - communication.

If you can't go right up to him, and ask him directly what you are trying to ask strangers here, then what kind of relationship is it. I know sometimes it's hard to speak up, and I'd be a hypocrite to say I am a good communicator. But so many relationship problems are due to poor communication - afraid to speak up, useless arguing. Sometimes it's due to the other person not listening.

If two people really love each other, it will show in communicating - talking and listening. From the heart. The truth.
Yes. We see each other everyday but not talking. And he didn't replied my messages thru mobile phones but I think he read it but no replies. It's makes me hard what to do. He is older than me. 54 year old and I'm 40..he said not that easy to accept your apology it takes months to recover. It makes me sad.

Old 04-11-2015, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
You should probably work on that. Being moody all the time isn't a good thing.
You are right. I feel tired now of communicating without any replies. I am working hard to get him back. He didn't break the relationship yet. I think he needs space..is it alright to allow space between us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships