Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 07:40 PM

17,535 posts, read 39,141,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian4488 View Post
Well she slept with one and fooled around with another and now it seems like all these other guys want to hang out with her and get drunk. She goes out all time with coworkers and does get pretty drunk. She doesn't seem to think that these guys talk (they are married so I'm guessing not?) Or are they guys finding out and trying to get some? She is 41, divorced, very heavy, and not that attractive. (Bad teeth, and thin hair) but very outgoing. I worry she might loose her job but she is high up so hopefully that wouldn't be the case.
You have posted this same crap several times before - give it up already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 09:57 PM

1,752 posts, read 3,754,623 times
Is this "friend" you?

Old 04-15-2015, 12:46 AM

581 posts, read 665,023 times
She's very heavy with bad teeth and they're still cheating with her??

Old 04-15-2015, 12:48 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
It doesn't concern you, op. Myob is your best choice. How many times do we need to go over this?

Old 04-15-2015, 01:07 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Yes. If one makes one's self available for hookups, one can find them.

(I presume this is actually the OP's question.)

Old 04-15-2015, 05:07 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,086 times
hehe

remember back when people used to seek advice and say "my friend"

op, advise "your friend" to stop getting drunk and being what folks commonly refer to as a bum cucket or human receptacle

"your friend" needs to get some self respect

fyi, men sometimes will smash the honey boo boo mama type because its just there

just something to do to pass the time, no obligations, comittments, easy deniability, etc

Old 04-15-2015, 05:46 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,015,449 times
She is not the first person to be "sleeping around the workplace."

So what?

She is a grown woman and make her own decisions. If that is how she wants to conduct herself with her professional peers, so be it. If it leads to her losing her job, that is the risk she takes.

OP, nothing you can do about that, nor should you. I would stay out of it. In fact, on a professional level, if she develops a bad reputation from this, and ends up terminated, you probably do not want to be too close and risk association with any of the gossip. Stay far away and mind your own business.

Old 04-15-2015, 05:52 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,192,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
hehe

remember back when people used to seek advice and say "my friend"

op, advise "your friend" to stop getting drunk and being what folks commonly refer to as a bum cucket or human receptacle

"your friend" needs to get some self respect

fyi, men sometimes will smash the honey boo boo mama type because its just there

just something to do to pass the time, no obligations, comittments, easy deniability, etc
This really isn't a friend. The OP is in a sexless marriage and made a thread contemplating leaving her husband, but meanwhile, he obsesses about her work friend having all the sex and men, but she only ever had her husband be interested in her, who isn't sleeping with her now.

Last edited by HappyRain; 04-15-2015 at 07:18 AM..

Old 04-15-2015, 07:08 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian4488 View Post
Well she slept with one and fooled around with another and now it seems like all these other guys want to hang out with her and get drunk. She goes out all time with coworkers and does get pretty drunk. She doesn't seem to think that these guys talk (they are married so I'm guessing not?) Or are they guys finding out and trying to get some? She is 41, divorced, very heavy, and not that attractive. (Bad teeth, and thin hair) but very outgoing. I worry she might loose her job but she is high up so hopefully that wouldn't be the case.

One can "lose" a job but it cannot be "loose", the person who has the job can be considered "loose" depending on their lifestyle.

So, why are you so concerned with the choices this woman is making for her life?
Does she help you pay the rent? Pay utilities? Buy groceries?

If not stay out of her personal business and tend to your job duties which is what you get paid a salary to do.

Old 04-15-2015, 07:11 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
This really is a friend. The OP is in a sexless marriage and made a thread contemplating leaving her husband, but meanwhile, he obsesses about her work friend having all the sex and men, but she only ever had her husband be interested in her, who isn't sleeping with her now.

and this has what to do with the current thread topic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships