Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 04:08 PM

283 posts, read 349,870 times

Advertisements

so this guy treats her good and is totally honest about what he wants and what he's doing and people still bash him. amazing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 02:55 AM

581 posts, read 664,863 times
Man, you gotta be kidding me. My bf never looked so good.

Old 04-20-2015, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylonggamer View Post
so this guy treats her good and is totally honest about what he wants and what he's doing and people still bash him. amazing.
He is a user. This is selfish twisted behavior from this man. It is selfish to the point of being evil. This man cares about no one but himself. This type of man will satisfy his own sexual needs to the detriment of anyone and everyone around him, even his own children. That isn't at all difficult to see. He is synonymous with the type of person who will stab you and then ask you why you're bleeding.

Old 04-20-2015, 04:02 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,428,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertlover View Post
He is a user. This is selfish twisted behavior from this man. It is selfish to the point of being evil. This man cares about no one but himself. This type of man will satisfy his own sexual needs to the detriment of anyone and everyone around him, even his own children. That isn't at all difficult to see. He is synonymous with the type of person who will stab you and then ask you why you're bleeding.
.....and I don't think that's the kind of man she wants to be with.

Old 04-20-2015, 07:29 AM

12 posts, read 9,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertlover View Post
Excuse me...? She's free to go whenever she wants and I try to help in every way I can. And my children have nothing to do with this. I try to be the best father I can to them.

Old 04-20-2015, 09:53 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,924,287 times
how do you know she DOESNT have another guy
she is a cheater...or someone who stays with an abuser rather than be on her own
cheating 101...always paint your spouse as abusive...

she also likes men who bang married women apparently...so I doubt morals and values are high on her priority list

why would she be honest with you???

u 2 deserve each other...

Old 04-20-2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xvokiak View Post
Excuse me...? She's free to go whenever she wants and I try to help in every way I can. And my children have nothing to do with this. I try to be the best father I can to them.
The best father you can be? You cheated on their mother with the trainwreck that is the topic of your thread, and she is but ONE of the many paramours that you are sleeping with. You have sex with all different kinds of women, doesn't really matter the emotional state that they are in as long as you get your physical needs met. You "help in any way that you can" because deep down you know that you are a BIG reason for her emotional problems. You are extremely selfish.

Old 04-20-2015, 03:37 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,897 times
Quote:
Your children going to find out your cheating ways.

Old 04-20-2015, 03:42 PM

12 posts, read 9,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
Your children going to find out your cheating ways.
What cheating ways? I cheated once, on their mother, and they know that...after that I've only had open relationships so there's no cheating.

Old 04-20-2015, 04:37 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,897 times
Quote:
What cheating ways? I cheated once, on their mother, and they know that...after that I've only had open relationships so there's no cheating.
You did not cheat once, you had long term affair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships