Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 12:14 PM

432 posts, read 362,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarOpposite View Post
This is so weird to me. My girlfriend and I are best friends. She has a guy friend that I met. She keeps telling me that he really likes me, and she said "He has a crush on you." "He's crushing on you!" and thinks I am "hot", and she said that he said he wants to "date" me. He tells her these things privately to her, but when I hang out with him he acts like someone who is not interested. If it wasn't for my girlfriend telling me the things he says about me, I wouldn't think he is someone that is interested in me. He just is normal with me. He is very protective of me though, and says all the time that he will never let a guy take advantage of me, and he will mess any guy up that hurts me.

He comments, and likes all my photos, and even commented on my one picture and said I was "gorgeous", and he tags me in a lot of his posts. He converses with me on there, and he said I was "really pretty", and my girlfriend kept telling me how much he likes me and wants to go out with me, but I told her I was unsure of him. Me and my girlfriend, and my cousin, and him went out tonight. He was really drunk, but before we went out him, my girlfriend talked on the phone with, and he said to her "Ashley is so hot! Especially her red lipstick, her red lips, I'm having sex with her tonight." Lol, we just chalked it up to him being drunk. She told me all of this, I didn't actually hear this from him. Then we went to his house, and he was all over my cousin. He seemed really interested in my cousin. He even said they are gonna "date". So, it was hard for me to believe he actually liked me, and my girlfriend made her point that there would be no reason for her to lie, and that he really liked me, and wanted to date me, and that everything she told me was the truth.

I really like him, but that really turned me off. I was unsure about him, but now that just confuses me because if he is supposedly interested in me, then why is going after my cousin? Why does he act normal with me in person, but yet has a "crush" on me? Is it a tactic? Did he lose interest? What do you think? Thanks.
He sounds gross to be honest. I personally don't like nice guys but if you do, then you will probably have to make a move because he most likely won't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 12:20 PM

465 posts, read 613,638 times
That right there is a deal breaker. If a guy "liked" me then you better believe if he ever wants a chance with me he would not be "all over" someone else. That right there is disgusting. It's a big flag to me that he may "like" you but you aren't "special". A guy who finds a girl different and truly wants to date her would not behave this way in front of a girl he would like a relationship with. Move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships