Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 09:59 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,922,283 times

Advertisements

what constitutes "cream of the crop"
looks:

for men who are looking for model type gorgeous women...they can have em...not worth the effort
high maintenance, lousy in bed, self centered and narcissistic, always aware of whether they are better than you...

same applies for studly men...why would they commit to one chick when they can just blink twice and pick up any girl they want

money:
meh...generally speaking, wealthy men for the most part feel entitled to a lot, including many girls on the side...especially as they age...enjoy that
wealthy women I can only guess are the same
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 10:02 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
The OP has never returned to answer this question, asked on the first page of this thread. OP abandoned his own thread.

I still don't understand why he thinks that everyone thinks alike and is motivated by the same thing, having the same preferences. That seems to be somewhat of an epidemic on forums like this: assuming all of society, or all of one gender are into groupthink.

Old 04-20-2015, 10:27 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,922,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The OP has never returned to answer this question, asked on the first page of this thread. OP abandoned his own thread.

I still don't understand why he thinks that everyone thinks alike and is motivated by the same thing, having the same preferences. That seems to be somewhat of an epidemic on forums like this: assuming all of society, or all of one gender are into groupthink.
hee hee hee

Old 04-20-2015, 10:31 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post

I've pretty much been saying this for the longest. Maybe someone should make a thread about this.

Old 04-20-2015, 05:46 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
Raena we both know that a single handsome guy who drives, lives alone, no kids, and employed will have tons of women numbers in his phone. I don't drive and have thinning hair and even I have tons of numbers in my phone-lol So if a woman is focused on the cream of the crop she better be prepared to share him with all the other women.
I have a few #'s and just had two guy friends of my girlfriend befriend me on facebook.No I'm not the cream of my crop but I am flattered that they are interested.

Old 04-20-2015, 05:59 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
looks:

for men who are looking for model type gorgeous women...they can have em...not worth the effort
high maintenance, lousy in bed, self centered and narcissistic, always aware of whether they are better than you...

same applies for studly men...why would they commit to one chick when they can just blink twice and pick up any girl they want

money:
meh...generally speaking, wealthy men for the most part feel entitled to a lot, including many girls on the side...especially as they age...enjoy that
wealthy women I can only guess are the same

That's the point I am trying to make about "Mr. Cream of the crop" but the women for some reason don;t want to believe he won't have other women he is dating lol

Old 04-20-2015, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
That's the point I am trying to make about "Mr. Cream of the crop" but the women for some reason don;t want to believe he won't have other women he is dating lol
Not everyone juggles men or women.

When dating he is the only one.

Old 04-20-2015, 06:11 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

That's the mindset a woman will force herself to have because of how PERFECT he is physically and mentally.

Old 04-20-2015, 06:14 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,188,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

Exactly, I agree here. And going further, not everyone who does juggle will be the hottest of the hot. Some men and women who may look like crap can still have or find at least one other person, in addition to their SO, who will want them, and thus if they're so inclined, will cheat. How someone looks doesn't decide if they will or won't cheat. It's an individual thing.

My friend's boyfriend seems like a good man. He's not the hottest however. I don't think he seems the type to cheat, and she doesn't either. But doesn't change the fact if he wanted to, he could. My friend is attracted to him, so that means other women could be as well. She has said other women did ask him out.

So if you're implying women need to lower their standards to avoid getting a womanizer, that's flawed. Even ugly people can cheat. if 1 person liked them, then that shows it's possible for them to be liked, thus someone else will like them as well. Either to date, or just have casual sex with.

People don't have to be rich, or even hot in order to be unfaithful. So "lower your standards and go for plain or ugly, because they won't have options" is very flawed.

So looks matter not. Now how they act and carry themselves can give you a better idea. If they come on strong, can turn on the charm, and have a salesman personality, hot or not, that may be the guy you need to be on your toes with. A Charmer / Sweet-Talker.

Old 04-20-2015, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Exactly, I agree here. And going further, not everyone who does juggle will be the hottest of the hot. Some men and women who may look like crap can still have or find at least one other person, in addition to their SO, who will want them, and thus if they're so inclined, will cheat. How someone looks doesn't decide if they will or won't cheat. It's an individual thing.

My friend's boyfriend seems like a good man. He's not the hottest however. I don't think he seems the type to cheat, and she doesn't either. But doesn't change the fact if he wanted to, he could. My friend is attracted to him, so that means other women could be as well. She has said other women did ask him out.

So if you're implying women need to lower their standards to avoid getting a womanizer, that's flawed. Even ugly people can cheat. if 1 person liked them, then that shows it's possible for them to be liked, thus someone else will like them as well. Either to date, or just have casual sex with.

People don't have to be rich, or even hot in order to be unfaithful. So "lower your standards and go for plain or ugly, because they won't have options" is very flawed.
Very true Vanilla.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships