Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2016, 02:04 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Some good news.
Wish your news was better.

Drug the pickup out of the weeds. Pulled it up to the garage. Still running terribly. Plugged the scanner in, it had 15 different codes. K. Cleared them. Just got back from a test drive and it is running as good as a Chevrolet can expect.

Old 02-13-2016, 01:47 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Does anyone want to read my venting again? This girl that I stopped talking to over a month ago, has just blown up my phone with 5 attempted phone calls and like 12 texts since last night to today.

I can understand if you don't, and I wont, but God damn, this is so damn annoying.

Old 02-14-2016, 06:50 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,720,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Does anyone want to read my venting again? This girl that I stopped talking to over a month ago, has just blown up my phone with 5 attempted phone calls and like 12 texts since last night to today.

I can understand if you don't, and I wont, but God damn, this is so damn annoying.

Just block her.

Old 02-14-2016, 07:00 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Just block her.
That was what was said months ago when it all started.

Old 02-14-2016, 11:09 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Sorry frog this is happening again mate.

Right I'm off out ( 6:10pm ) have a wonderful Valentine's Day to all and don't do anything I wouldn't do ..... ( without pictures )

http://www.animatedimages.org/data/m...image-0127.gif LMAO!

Old 02-14-2016, 11:54 AM

52,258 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Man, oh man, we had one hell of a strange day yesterday. We went to a wedding and then to an urgent center followed by and ER/hospital visit.

Glad that day is behind us, don't need many of those, let me tell yeah.

Old 02-14-2016, 11:56 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Man, oh man, we had one hell of a strange day yesterday. We went to a wedding and then to an urgent center followed by and ER/hospital visit.

Glad that day is behind us, don't need many of those, let me tell yeah.
What happened?

Old 02-14-2016, 12:18 PM

52,258 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
What happened?

I'll try to condense it down as it was a long involved and funny at times story. The wedding had some major hiccups. We go to the reception as it was at another location. We get there and about 15 minutes in my nose just starts pouring blood, I've got it all of my shirt as I'm running to the find the restroom to clean up. It took about 15 minutes to stop. We decided to leave the reception early and as we dropped off mrs. Chow's mom at her house it starts back up again. Now I'm getting sort of nervous as I've never had this happen before.

We decide to head over to an urgent care center near our house. The doc examines me asks all the usual questions and tells me it's nothing major, just dehydration, low humidity and having a cold dry out the nose and causes problems. He then packs my nose with basically gauze and sends me home. They were basically shutting down and he told me if there is a problem to go to an ER room.

We get home from the urgent care center while sitting in the garage, it starts back up, this time it's pouring out of my face even with the nose packed. It's starts draining down my throat, I'm getting nauseas from swallowing so much blood.

We high tail it over to the ER go through the same questions, etc etc. They snapped a clamp on my nose and left me sitting there for about 20 minutes, They also sprayed a nose spray up there to get the blood vessels to constrict a bit to help stop things.

So long story short, nothing life threatening and all, but I just felt freaked out as I've never seen so much blood come out of my snout for so long and have it happen three or four times in the same day.

The one plus of the story is is that it got us out of the reception early.

Old 02-14-2016, 03:11 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,112,822 times
Gotta say chow, when I read wedding + ER I did imagine you going all maniac on the dancefloor and.. well...

I've had that happen to me before though. I was at Moma in NYC, by myself... And it wasn't quite open yet and out of the blue, blood nose just starts and won't stop. Very awkward, trying to speak, holding my nose (accent is not helping). lol I wondered what caused that. Must have been dehydration too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post

annoying!

Old 02-14-2016, 03:37 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
I'll try to condense it down as it was a long involved and funny at times story. The wedding had some major hiccups. We go to the reception as it was at another location. We get there and about 15 minutes in my nose just starts pouring blood, I've got it all of my shirt as I'm running to the find the restroom to clean up. It took about 15 minutes to stop. We decided to leave the reception early and as we dropped off mrs. Chow's mom at her house it starts back up again. Now I'm getting sort of nervous as I've never had this happen before.

We decide to head over to an urgent care center near our house. The doc examines me asks all the usual questions and tells me it's nothing major, just dehydration, low humidity and having a cold dry out the nose and causes problems. He then packs my nose with basically gauze and sends me home. They were basically shutting down and he told me if there is a problem to go to an ER room.

We get home from the urgent care center while sitting in the garage, it starts back up, this time it's pouring out of my face even with the nose packed. It's starts draining down my throat, I'm getting nauseas from swallowing so much blood.

We high tail it over to the ER go through the same questions, etc etc. They snapped a clamp on my nose and left me sitting there for about 20 minutes, They also sprayed a nose spray up there to get the blood vessels to constrict a bit to help stop things.

So long story short, nothing life threatening and all, but I just felt freaked out as I've never seen so much blood come out of my snout for so long and have it happen three or four times in the same day.

The one plus of the story is is that it got us out of the reception early.
Wow man get some Gatorade, propel, or smart water around the house.

I'm so glad you are ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships