Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2015, 08:55 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
It's ok, I WILL touch Bio's butt one day.

heh heh heh

I think I will stick with touching Mr. CSD which I have done several times since he got home.

It is good to have him home, even though he has been asleep for all but about 4 hours since he got home, it is good to have him here with me and the critters.

A short story for you.

Walter is spoiled rotten and when I fill his empty food bowl it is done a specific way.

I put his mighty dog in his bowl, then I take 4 of his other treats and put them down into his mighty dog so he has to "dig" for those treats a wee bit and in the center of the 4 treats I put his denta stick.

So Mr. CSD filled his bowl this evening but he did not do it "the right way" and Walter pestered him and pestered him about it. Mr. CSD did not know what the problem was so I asked how he filled the bowl and he told me.

Then I told Walt to come on and I fixed his food bowl like he is used to, he got his treats, ate them then got on the loveseat next to Mr. CSD and went right to sleep.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:56 PM

52,247 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
To get into the gym late a night you need a card. So I guess it was like 2AM, and somebody held the door open for the guy behind them. Mistake. Never do that. Apparently the guy was a vagrant that just got off of the train. He comes up behind a woman that was on a treadmill, and slammed her on to the ground, and tried to rape her. Apparently he picked the wrong woman, because she whipped his ass until the cops got there.
If I was the cops I'd let her whip ass on the f ing scumbag all day........

My tolerance for crime is getting much much lower as I get older.... cops are my friends, I always side with the cops til I'm proven that they are in the wrong... LOL....

Old 04-25-2015, 09:03 PM

19,424 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
I dunno Sea, I haven't seen any of these shows....I might download Boardwalk empire though, lol
lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Mmmmm look up Jason Momoa.....

Gawd damn.
I did have to look him up. So you're still watching Game of Thrones, then? lol

Old 04-25-2015, 09:07 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
You girls and your celebrities.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:08 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
heh heh heh

I think I will stick with touching Mr. CSD which I have done several times since he got home.

It is good to have him home, even though he has been asleep for all but about 4 hours since he got home, it is good to have him here with me and the critters.

A short story for you.

Walter is spoiled rotten and when I fill his empty food bowl it is done a specific way.

I put his mighty dog in his bowl, then I take 4 of his other treats and put them down into his mighty dog so he has to "dig" for those treats a wee bit and in the center of the 4 treats I put his denta stick.

So Mr. CSD filled his bowl this evening but he did not do it "the right way" and Walter pestered him and pestered him about it. Mr. CSD did not know what the problem was so I asked how he filled the bowl and he told me.

Then I told Walt to come on and I fixed his food bowl like he is used to, he got his treats, ate them then got on the loveseat next to Mr. CSD and went right to sleep.
Walter likes his special way of eating. Lol
This is much like children.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:11 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
lol!

I watch it here and there. I mainly watched the early episodes.

With the dragon eggs and the freak that had sex next to the dead king.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:17 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,778,191 times
New episode tomorrow night!

Old 04-25-2015, 09:18 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,111,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Like you guys aren't the same lol

Old 04-25-2015, 09:19 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post

Like you guys aren't the same lol
Not really. i don't pay much attention to women celebrities. They're all caked in make up.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:21 PM

19,424 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Out in the cold is hell on the male "talent."
Better than nothing?

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
To get into the gym late a night you need a card. So I guess it was like 2AM, and somebody held the door open for the guy behind them. Mistake. Never do that. Apparently the guy was a vagrant that just got off of the train. He comes up behind a woman that was on a treadmill, and slammed her on to the ground, and tried to rape her. Apparently he picked the wrong woman, because she whipped his ass until the cops got there.
That membership paid off.

Seriously, can you imagine? Geezus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
??? Steve Buscemi is a fine actor and hilarious when it calls for it, lol. Not to mention all of his behind-the-scenes work. As an entertainer, he's very entertaining. He's just one of those people I always like to watch.

Raena, on the other hand, is simply a perve.

lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships