Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2015, 05:49 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, unfortunately... you have to be able to speak the lingo for sure...

I'm starting to ramp up the job search now, sent out my first resume today to a company about a mile from the house.

I'll have to call tomorrow to follow up with them.... I have a feeling that this might take longer than I thought... LOL, I'm gonna run out of money by mid January. So if Mrs. Chow and I don't post much after that, just know that Chow didn't get a job.....
Polly voo francie.....

you can probably get a job at the burrrito hut or Grande Gyro.....

On a serious side...Chow, Best of Luck finding a great job, amigo,,,

Old 11-19-2015, 05:54 PM

52,232 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Polly voo francie.....

LOL... I couldn't work at those places, I'd be their best customer and spend all of my money there........

I'm confident of my skills for the job... it's just getting through all the BS to sit down and get some face time with someone to let them know that I'm the shiznit, the bombiggity, the mack daddy........

Running out of funny things here....

On a serious note I hope things go better for your guy Meta!!!

Last edited by Chowhound; 11-19-2015 at 06:51 PM..

Old 11-19-2015, 06:54 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,104,386 times
Thanks, LC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Polly voo francie.....

I couldn't work at one of those places. I've worked with the general public and don't ever want to do THAT again. It's a talent that I don't have. LOL

Old 11-19-2015, 09:40 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
Update on my guy's MRI: The largest tumor (the one that was targeted with radiation) isn't bigger, but it isn't smaller. The smallest one "appears" (the doctor's term) to be smaller. The medium will be "injected" with chemo the day after Thanksgiving.

I actually liked the radiologist until yesterday. * SIGH *

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and kind words.

We will keep you and yours on the prayer lists
(yes, that is a plural, you are covered by every denomination).

Old 11-20-2015, 07:57 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,771,359 times
We now have the first snow of the season. Better clean the garage to get a car inside.

Old 11-20-2015, 12:06 PM

I know I've ranted here before about this but I have to append my to previous rant.

Right now, there is a car on the street blasting rap music, they have the windows up and it still sounds loud.

Everywhere I go I hear rap music, driving around, pulling into parking spots.

It's rap music and WTF is it with rap music, it's like it's invaded everything, you see it in movies, commercials, just completely oversaturated with that crapola.

Is hard rock just dead, I mean you never hear it anywhere, very very rarely. About the only time I hear it is when I'm the idiot blasting it while driving around town, otherwise nada, zilch, zip.

Old 11-20-2015, 12:10 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,523,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I know I've ranted here before about this but I have to append my to previous rant.

Right now, there is a car on the street blasting rap music, they have the windows up and it still sounds loud.

Everywhere I go I hear rap music, driving around, pulling into parking spots.

It's rap music and WTF is it with rap music, it's like it's invaded everything, you see it in movies, commercials, just completely oversaturated with that crapola.

Is hard rock just dead, I mean you never hear it anywhere, very very rarely. About the only time I hear it is when I'm the idiot blasting it while driving around town, otherwise nada, zilch, zip.
Your showing your age now mate .......

Na seriously I can't stand rap myself.

Years ago I had a nightmare neighbour he would play his music ( rap ) all night full blast!!!, and the best bit is he would start playing it just as I'm going asleep!!!

Old 11-20-2015, 03:26 PM

I was out earlier and saw this pimp Dodge Hemi Challenger.

I tried to snap a pic of it on my phone, but it was bright and sunny out and I couldn't find the damn camera app.....

I figured it out and when I came out of the store it was gone... LOL..

Old 11-20-2015, 04:34 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,604 times
My mind is in just a flux I cannot even repeat what this girl has just done to my mind. I feel like shes playing mind games with me now inadvertently. And it's really messing me up. I like her so I am reluctant to walk away. HELP!

Old 11-20-2015, 05:26 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Ok I'm at the hair salon now and trying to figure out why this bald guy is here?? Lol?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships