Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2015, 11:21 AM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I honestly have no idea to be honest,

I'm fine at the minute as I still have my hair LOL ( well for a bit anyway ) but I've worked with someone that had it done by the above mentioned and you wouldn't know he had done it.

On a personal note if it goes it goes I've shaved my head plenty of times ( 0 ) and look fine ( infact quite a few prefer me like that ) but I think for the sake of £1500 odd it's worth a gamble.

I've not really looked into the idea before but naturally I most certainly will should I have a mid life crisis

That's really chump change in the big scheme of things and if it turns out good, then it was money well spent. That's about 2200 bucks American..... not a bad investment if a guy gets some hair out of the deal.

Old 11-21-2015, 11:25 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That's really chump change in the big scheme of things and if it turns out good, then it was money well spent. That's about 2200 bucks American..... not a bad investment if a guy gets some hair out of the deal.
Should have offered you half and got you to send some of yours in the post mate

But I've got a few good years left so........

Old 11-21-2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Should have offered you half and got you to send some of yours in the post mate

But I've got a few good years left so........
Most men are gonna lose their hair if they live long enough, same goes with prostate problems, you live long enough and you're gonna have problems with it, just the way things go. We have a rabbit and apparently the females all end up with uterine cancer is they live long enough and aren't fixed.

LOL, we're all just pieces of meat waiting to fail... pleasant thoughts for a nice Saturday morning.

Male pattern baldness is what we're talking about here, and that typically hits men in the their mid 20's... I made it to my 40's with lots of hair, I do have a big forehead but the hair I have is pretty decent. I did work with a young dude, probably about 26 or so and he was starting to lose it, had the big widows peaks going... but it's ok, I think that there are so many dudes out there that are bald it's actually sort of cool now to be bald.

Old 11-21-2015, 11:52 AM

1,273 posts, read 991,427 times
Quote:
How in the world is that chump change? Who are you Rockafellers who can burn $2200 on hair? That's insane

Old 11-21-2015, 01:08 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
A razor is cheap. Might as well take the rest off, if that day ever comes.

Old 11-21-2015, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Most men are gonna lose their hair if they live long enough, same goes with prostate problems, you live long enough and you're gonna have problems with it, just the way things go. We have a rabbit and apparently the females all end up with uterine cancer is they live long enough and aren't fixed.

LOL, we're all just pieces of meat waiting to fail... pleasant thoughts for a nice Saturday morning.

Male pattern baldness is what we're talking about here, and that typically hits men in the their mid 20's... I made it to my 40's with lots of hair, I do have a big forehead but the hair I have is pretty decent. I did work with a young dude, probably about 26 or so and he was starting to lose it, had the big widows peaks going... but it's ok, I think that there are so many dudes out there that are bald it's actually sort of cool now to be bald.

Yeah my best mate was 18 LOL

It's my dad's fault as he's bald as a coot

Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
How in the world is that chump change? Who are you Rockafellers who can burn $2200 on hair? That's insane
Well if I stay in for a few weeks and stopped spending my hard earned on pubs/bars/dates/clothes etc it's not a problem

But chows right it's quite a small price to pay for what I'd get in return something that would keep my self Esteem high in truth, I'm an unbelievably confident/positive person not just with the ladies but in life in general and I don't think I'd lose it if I did lose my hair but if I can add to it then why not?

Plus the £££ I'd save on haircuts would pay for it 10 fold

Old 11-21-2015, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
A razor is cheap. Might as well take the rest off, if that day ever comes.
LOL

That's the thing apparently I look like a thug with a skin head lol

But I've had quite a few say it suits me? So.......... Not sure how to take that LOL

Old 11-21-2015, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Yeah my best mate was 18 LOL

It's my dad's fault as he's bald as a coot

Well if I stay in for a few weeks and stopped spending my hard earned on pubs/bars/dates/clothes etc it's not a problem

But chows right it's quite a small price to pay for what I'd get in return something that would keep my self Esteem high in truth, I'm an unbelievably confident/positive person not just with the ladies but in life in general and I don't think I'd lose it if I did lose my hair but if I can add to it then why not?

Plus the £££ I'd save on haircuts would pay for it 10 fold

That's one of the bennies of having long hair, I don't cut it, Mrs. Chow gives me a little trim every now and then.

LOL, yeah, plus she cuts my hair too.

Old 11-21-2015, 01:19 PM

Quote:
That's one of the bennies of having long hair, I don't cut it, Mrs. Chow gives me a little trim every now and then.

LOL, yeah, plus she cuts my hair too.
Well we don't want to upset her do we .......

Swear cut: hair transplant patient has obscenity etched into scalp : SWNS

This is funny he had long hair all his life, but had the treatment as it was getting thin then he shaved it just for a change and found out the surgeon stitched in " w@nker " in his head!!

It's a British swear word I'm sure it's been said in Ab Fab before LOL

Old 11-21-2015, 01:25 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
I could never do long hair. I have to keep it short for work. When I quit or retire, I might ditch the razor and haircuts for a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships