Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2015, 12:30 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,226,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Months and months ago I lost the ignition key to my Durango. I went ahead and took the door handle out, took the lock out so I could bring it to a lock smith. Being a master procrastinator, I still haven't had that key made.

Yesterday I was putting my new drivers license in my wallet. Started looking at all the junk in there..........found the key.
I feel so, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. lol

Especially now that I can't quite figure out how to hook the dam door handle back up!

Mags, I truly am sorry you have had so much trouble with this particular issue but I have just quit LOL at this particular issue and I sincerely apologize for that but I was reminded of an issue of somewhat the same basics as your issue many years back with me and Mr. CSD.

Our issue was much easier to fix though, Mr. CSD only needed to FedEx my only set of vehicle keys to me in Illinois..........from Canada.......LOL

Old 12-16-2015, 01:01 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,423,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Mags, I truly am sorry you have had so much trouble with this particular issue but I have just quit LOL at this particular issue and I sincerely apologize for that but I was reminded of an issue of somewhat the same basics as your issue many years back with me and Mr. CSD.

Our issue was much easier to fix though, Mr. CSD only needed to FedEx my only set of vehicle keys to me in Illinois..........from Canada.......LOL

I've been laughing about it too, CSD. lol

LMAO!

Old 12-16-2015, 10:53 AM

52,233 posts, read 52,648,334 times
We finally got our Internet service back up. I was jonesing a bit but after a while it was sort of nice to get a break from CD and the web in general. I was able to fire up my cell phone and use it as a Wi-Fi hotspot, but that's an expensive way to get web access, as I pay on a per megabit plan, which is nice if you only use it a little bit, but can get pricy if you use it a lot, but either way, a small break was a good thing.

It's finally getting cold here, well as cold as we get here, high 30's and low 40's is cold as hell to us. The cheap ass builder of these condos didn't insulate these f ers for nothing, the heater bangs on and off every 10 minutes as these cheap thin walls with no insulation and single pane windows don't do shyt to keep the cold out.

Last edited by Chowhound; 12-16-2015 at 12:16 PM..

Old 12-16-2015, 12:32 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,768,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We finally got our Internet service back up. I was jonesing a bit but after a while it was sort of nice to get a break from CD and the web in general. I was able to fire up my cell phone and use it as a Wi-Fi hotspot, but that's an expensive way to get web access, as I pay on a per megabit plan, which is nice if you only use it a little bit, but can get pricy if you use it a lot, but either way, a small break was a good thing.

It's finally getting cold here, well as cold as we get here, high 30's and low 40's is cold as hell to us. The cheap ass builder of these condos didn't insulate these f ers for nothing, the heater bangs on and off every 10 minutes as these cheap thin walls with no insulation and single pane windows don't do shyt to keep the cold out.
What was the problem? Modem or router?

The battery in my car decided to quit. So, tonight I will do the hobble about to replace that.

Old 12-16-2015, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
What was the problem? Modem or router?

The battery in my car decided to quit. So, tonight I will do the hobble about to replace that.
There is a box in our waterheater/ air conditioning cabinet that they installed, It converts the fiber optic to coaxial cable and it's a smart device that sits on Verizon's network, they were able to remotely access it and "reset" it somehow, it then talked to the router like normal, I was afraid that someone would have to come out, so it's nice that they could reboot that device and get it to work remotely.

I'm helping out with domestic duties in between looking for jobs and I swept up and did some mopping and man.... that's some hard ass work, I had to get down on my hands and knees a few times, and the ol chowster is too old and out of shape to be doing that damn shyt.

Old 12-16-2015, 02:23 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,110,449 times
Quote:
Months and months ago I lost the ignition key to my Durango. I went ahead and took the door handle out, took the lock out so I could bring it to a lock smith. Being a master procrastinator, I still haven't had that key made.

Yesterday I was putting my new drivers license in my wallet. Started looking at all the junk in there..........found the key.
I feel so, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. lol

Especially now that I can't quite figure out how to hook the dam door handle back up!
lol!!

hmm. Take the other one apart and see how it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Saturday, Dec 12 & Sunday Dec 13, we got about 8" of snow. Some trees falling on power lines knocked out the electric for 2 days for a lot of folks. I drank a few beers & had a nice fire going.

Last winter it didn't snow at all...

SD, the storm we had is probably passing you now.

SD, i hope your healing well .
sounds very relaxing

we had a storm here yesterday, winds hit 200km/h ..managed to whip up a little tornado too....

Old 12-16-2015, 09:22 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,423,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
There is a box in our waterheater/ air conditioning cabinet that they installed, It converts the fiber optic to coaxial cable and it's a smart device that sits on Verizon's network, they were able to remotely access it and "reset" it somehow, it then talked to the router like normal, I was afraid that someone would have to come out, so it's nice that they could reboot that device and get it to work remotely.

Quote:
I'm helping out with domestic duties in between looking for jobs and I swept up and did some mopping and man.... that's some hard ass work, I had to get down on my hands and knees a few times, and the ol chowster is too old and out of shape to be doing that damn shyt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
lol!!

I figured it out. lol

Old 12-16-2015, 11:07 PM

19,423 posts, read 15,231,592 times
Lol, Mags.

Old 12-16-2015, 11:08 PM

Well, got my first official rejection in the job search today, but it's ok, the company I sent my resume to wasn't looking to fill the position I'm looking for, but I forwarded them my resume anyways, but what the hey, it is what it is.....

Cut to me in a couple of months when I've got a shytload of these "polite rejections" under my belt and I'll have to resort to unsavory activities at the local prostitute motel so we can afford to eat some shyt ass taco bell.

Old 12-16-2015, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
lol!!

sounds very relaxing

we had a storm here yesterday, winds hit 200km/h ..managed to whip up a little tornado too....
Quote:

I figured it out. lol

LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships