Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 12:08 AM

10 posts, read 6,401 times

Advertisements

My Older girlfriend has been distance doesn't text at all calls sometimes when i call seems neva picks up and neva gets back to me.calls when it feels conviniet 4 her .she was neva like this

I gave her 2 ultimatums on different times to tell me if she's doesnt want to be with so I move on with my life both times she's tells me she loves and if she didn't want me she would have told me a long time ago it's just she's going through some hard stuff and sometimes wants to be alone she has a 4 year old daughter and having work and apperantly family issues

but it's been 2-3weeks now and to be honest I'm tired now i feel unwanted . there times you want to talk to her about things you goin through in your life but cannot times you wana hear you loved or being missed but you cannot.times you just wana hear from her but I'm not so important anymore

I need true advise on what all this might mean and what I can do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 02:02 AM

11,761 posts, read 7,262,177 times
People who are going through hard times usually go into regroup mode. It's a simple survival instinct. Let her have her time to deal with it.

Figure out how to be of support if she is open to that. If not, let her be.

Old 06-16-2016, 02:42 AM

thank you Matadora

I can understand that.
I have fear that all this not talking is going to drive us apart.

it kills me when she can be online on whatsapp but not say a word to me then you start to think am I being sacrificed on my own you have all these questions that start popping in I get confused I worry

Old 06-16-2016, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunaka1000 View Post
thank you Matadora

I can understand that.
I have fear that all this not talking is going to drive us apart.

it kills me when she can be online on whatsapp but not say a word to me then you start to think am I being sacrificed on my own you have all these questions that start popping in I get confused I worry
You're welcome.

Just out of curiosity. How old are you? How old is she?

Perhaps her way of regrouping is connecting on whatsapp. Everyone regroups differently. Don't take it personally.

Quiet your mind and listen to your gut instincts.

Old 06-16-2016, 04:46 AM

she is 28 and i am 22

Old 06-16-2016, 09:35 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,957,722 times
You sound alittle desperate and needy.

Disappear for a while. Give her an opportunity to miss you.

Old 06-16-2016, 10:42 AM

hey thanks funymann

i know its just that i don't want to lose her and i feel this distance is going to do exactly that and also having never really having experienced this in my life so it gets hard to adjust and make sense of everything

Old 06-16-2016, 12:15 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,672,166 times
I agree. You need to give her some time. She will call or text when she`s ready.

Old 06-16-2016, 09:37 PM

Quote:
i know its just that i don't want to lose her
It not all about what you want. Keep in mind that it really does not matter how badly you don't want to lose her. If she does not want to be in a relationship with you that's her prerogative.

Keep in mind relationships work well when both people want to be together.
Quote:
and i feel this distance is going to do exactly that.
Or you could drive her farther away by not letting her have the space she apparently is seeking. I know if I were seeking alone time, or time to deal with my life, the last thing I would want is someone trying to vie for my love, affection or time. Leave her be and see where it goes. Do you really think that invading a woman's space who has asked for time alone, is going to win you the girl?
Quote:
and also having never really having experienced this in my life so it gets hard to adjust and make sense of everything
This should tell you that you need your own time to develop emotional maturity/intelligence and do some deep introspection.

Old 06-16-2016, 09:40 PM

29,520 posts, read 22,661,647 times
The OP has written about this same girl and situation on multiple threads.

I'm wondering what he hopes to glean from this thread that he hasn't from his previous threads.

Much good advice was given to him on previous threads.

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...-confused.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships