Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 03:47 PM

14 posts, read 8,562 times

Advertisements

Been seeing a colleague @ work for almost 2 months now. We have always had a thing for each other but I was in a long term relationship up until December last year so nothing ever happened until now.

I see her on average every other day and have sex 99% of the time I do see her, most of the time more then once. I'm not used to a girl with such a high drive, tonight for example we said we would try and go without it and almost did until I left her place but we both gave in, she was never going to let me go without getting any action.

I can keep up with her, i'm just wondering if there is anything that comes with such a high sex drive? She has told me she hadn't had it for 6 months before me and that she is so physically attracted to me that she just cant get enough. Like after we had it earlier, 15 minutes later she would be turning herself on again saying she wishes she could have it as much as she could.

I would much rather have a girlfriend who seemed really into me and wanting it quite often then a girl who had a low drive, but this girl literally does seem addicted to sex, is there any meaning behind it?

Old 05-10-2015, 03:50 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Congratualtions, you have a woman who likes sex.
Did you really need to announce it on the world wide web on a public forum?

Why not wait and see what happens with this girl in the future and keep your intimate details between you and whomever you are being intimate with.

PS ~~ Don't forget to use lots of birth control.

Old 05-10-2015, 03:53 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1821 View Post
Been seeing a colleague @ work for almost 2 months now. We have always had a thing for each other but I was in a long term relationship up until December last year so nothing ever happened until now.

I see her on average every other day and have sex 99% of the time I do see her, most of the time more then once. I'm not used to a girl with such a high drive, tonight for example we said we would try and go without it and almost did until I left her place but we both gave in, she was never going to let me go without getting any action.

I can keep up with her, i'm just wondering if there is anything that comes with such a high sex drive? She has told me she hadn't had it for 6 months before me and that she is so physically attracted to me that she just cant get enough. Like after we had it earlier, 15 minutes later she would be turning herself on again saying she wishes she could have it as much as she could.

I would much rather have a girlfriend who seemed really into me and wanting it quite often then a girl who had a low drive, but this girl literally does seem addicted to sex, is there any meaning behind it?

What do YOU think the problem is?

Are you thinking it's a bad thing? Sounds kind of normal to me, in the early stages.

Old 05-10-2015, 04:00 PM

Im just not used to a girl with such a high drive that is all and wondering if there is quite a common meaning behind it?

Im in my third relationship now and my other two girls were nothing like this, she literally talks about sex most of the time we spend with each other and she would say how satisfied she was and then 15 minutes later go on about it again, just a bit confusing sometimes, if she is so satisfied like she is saying she is why want it 24/7.

Old 05-10-2015, 04:09 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
OP, we had this exact topic, almost word-for-word identical OP AND follow-up post, just a week or two ago. Look it up. This is a duplicate thread.

Every other day isn't a high drive, OP. It's only 3 times/week. I'm not sure why you have a problem with that.

Old 05-10-2015, 04:14 PM

818 posts, read 917,779 times
OP how old are you both ?

Best case, ...... she is just really crazy about you and things will settle as you go along.
Other possibilities, she is a nympho and you are not her only lover
She is on drugs that affect her sex drive
She is Bi Polar

Old 05-10-2015, 04:14 PM

I will try & find it, I just want to get used to this girl as I feel that it will get boring after a while if all she wants is sex constantly, I don't want to feel i'm going out with a sex addict.

Old 05-10-2015, 04:16 PM

Im 26 & she is 23.

She doesnt do drugs, I have asked her if she has always had a drive and she says yes and I bring it out of her even more then normal with how we are.

Old 05-10-2015, 04:17 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
I will try & find it, I just want to get used to this girl as I feel that it will get boring after a while if all she wants is sex constantly, I don't want to feel i'm going out with a sex addict.
Why would you feel that way? It's not normal to feel that way when you're only having sex 3 times/week. Were you raised by religious parents, or something? Do you have hang-ups about sex?

Old 05-10-2015, 04:17 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Quote:
Im just not used to a girl with such a high drive that is all and wondering if there is quite a common meaning behind it?

Im in my third relationship now and my other two girls were nothing like this, she literally talks about sex most of the time we spend with each other and she would say how satisfied she was and then 15 minutes later go on about it again, just a bit confusing sometimes, if she is so satisfied like she is saying she is why want it 24/7.

Quit comparing one woman to another, they are all different.
If you can't keep up then break up and find one more your speed.
In the long term you may find sex is the only thing keeping you together.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When you figure this out you will know exactly what is right for
you and this girl long term.

This story sounds so familiar......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships