Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 05:00 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,875,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
Good luck finding a guy with 2 kids from 2 moms and is on food stamps lol
They are on free sites like Plenty of Fish. I know because these men used to contact me all the time when I did online.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 05:35 PM

8,916 posts, read 6,213,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
I am not looking for a white collar professional. Suits and ties do nothing for me. I want a man that matches my personality.
Because white collar workers can't possibly share the same hobbies and interests as you?

I'll be sure to call my old friend the CPA in Maine and tell him that as a white collar professional he is not allowed to like motorcycles, camping, hunting or NASCAR.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:53 PM

34,937 posts, read 36,167,969 times
Quote:
I am not into older.

My daughters bio dad was 12 years older than me and people would refer to him as my father in public. Ny sons father was 6 years younger than me, and everyone thought he was 10 years older.

I look way younger than I am. I recently had a discussion with my boss who said wait until I get to be his age, I looked at him and said I am within a year of his age already. He was shocked.

I am very petite and little which makes me also seem way younger.
So? What if people did think your BF (future spouse) was your dad? I'm sure he'd feel great knowing he had himself a super young-looking woman and you could find yourself an older guy who was still a lot of fun, attractive, etc.

Not all older guys are geezers.

You have some seriously warped views, man.

What you want is so far out of line with what you can realistically expect it's no wonder you've decided you'll never marry.

With your attitude, you won't.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
Because white collar workers can't possibly share the same hobbies and interests as you?

I'll be sure to call my old friend the CPA in Maine and tell him that as a white collar professional he is not allowed to like motorcycles, camping, hunting or NASCAR.
I need to spread the word with my colleagues as well.

They'll be bummed to know that dive bars are out and they need to sell their Harleys and stop fishing, dammit.

Oh...and no more fixing up older cars.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
What do you mean by personality?
Hell raiser, I suspect.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:10 PM

8,170 posts, read 6,019,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
So? What if people did think your BF (future spouse) was your dad? I'm sure he'd feel great knowing he had himself a super young-looking woman and you could find yourself an older guy who was still a lot of fun, attractive, etc.

Not all older guys are geezers.

You have some seriously warped views, man.

What you want is so far out of line with what you can realistically expect it's no wonder you've decided you'll never marry.

With your attitude, you won't.
He was an old geezer and he died shortly after.

Hopefully I will meet the right guy eventually. But if not I will have whoever in my life until they are no longer present.

I am realizing this is how my life is.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:23 PM

8,916 posts, read 6,213,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I need to spread the word with my colleagues as well.

They'll be bummed to know that dive bars are out and they need to sell their Harleys and stop fishing, dammit.

Oh...and no more fixing up older cars.

Yeah, someone please clue me as to when society devolved to the point that people have started believing that all accountants or all lawyers possess the exact same personality traits. When did people stop understanding the concept of human individuality?

Last edited by AtkinsonDan; 05-12-2015 at 08:17 PM..

Old 05-12-2015, 08:20 PM

709 posts, read 764,701 times
Quote:

Hopefully I will meet the right guy eventually. But if not I will have whoever in my life until they are no longer present.

Your kids are so lucky.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:44 PM

7 posts, read 3,757 times
I always know I made the right decisions. People have trouble hiding their true personality from me.

I walk......

Never been wrong about "it" yet!

It's over~!

Old 05-12-2015, 10:32 PM

Quote:

You missed my point entirely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships