Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2015, 09:25 PM

19,383 posts, read 15,220,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

OMG I would have walked out.
Lol, that's exactly what I thought.

Are you going to post the pic of the trick, OP?

EDIT: Not trying to downplay your situation, OP. I just don't have anything to offer more than what everyone else has already said.

Last edited by SeaOfGrass; 05-08-2015 at 09:50 PM..

Old 05-09-2015, 02:53 AM

2,179 posts, read 4,986,719 times
I personally like magic tricks.

Old 05-09-2015, 06:29 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post
I personally like magic tricks.
You sure didn't like his disappearing trick, Lol

jp, OP

Old 05-09-2015, 06:47 AM

37,591 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
for someone to be all lovey dovey and huggy kissy and then just turn it off as casually as he did doesn't ring with any real truth.. that is most likely something that the OP doesn't really want to hear... and like I posted before, hopefully I'm wrong, but again... he's the one that went all cold fish on her.......

The most likely answer is that the dude was on booty patrol and forced all of that just to see how far he could take it.... real intimacy doesn't happen in one or two dates........
Exactamundo. OP needs to learn to recognize this. Such men are a dime a dozen, and best left behind as soon as possible.

Old 05-09-2015, 07:01 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times
Quote:
I know it's pathetic, but I am hoping to hear from him even though I know it's not likely.

I met a guy online and we had a nice dinner on Friday night. There was never a dull moment in conversation, flirting was good, and we shared a lot of mutual interests. He later asked if I still wanted to do something after dinner so we did and went on a nice walk and shared a bottle of wine. He held my hand throughout the night after dinner. He went in for the kiss and we had nice, gentle kisses a few times during that night. He then asked me if I wanted to go out the very next day so I said yes.

When I came back home, he called me and we were on the phone for 45 minutes.

On Saturday we went on a hike and then watched a movie. Again no dull moments in conversation and he kissed me throughout the date again and still held my hand throughout the date. He texted me how he had a great time and I said I felt the same.

I then stopped hearing from him. Normally I don't care if a guy drop off the face of the Earth but for the first time in maybe 2 years, I met someone I actually really liked despite only going out 2 times! He just had a lot of the qualities I look for which are hard to find in 1 person.

I finally heard from him and he sent me something along the lines of "You are a great girl and I enjoyed having dinner with you but we are too different. Best wishes".

Completely blindsided me based on his actions and words.

I normally do not do this because typically when I've asked this, guys just come up with a lie to spare my feelings but I asked him why he doesn't want to see me anymore. He said something like "We have nothing in common and I don't want to start a relationship with someone I have nothing in common with, and I don't want to lead you on."

WTF? We had chemistry, both have the same taste in music, both like to travel, both read, both are foodies, both like to hike, and both of us have the same taste in movies.

For the life of me I don't know why he didn't want to see me again when it was clear he was interested in me.

Any ideas why he did this to me when it was going so well?
He hooked up with someone else who would put out. Sorry OP, but it happens a lot.

Old 05-09-2015, 07:37 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times
Maybe he doesn't like fupas
Quote:
no I actually have fupa.

Old 05-09-2015, 07:44 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Maybe he doesn't like fupas

What in the world is a fupa?

Real words people for us out of the loop older folks (not all of us are out of the loop just me I think)
who do not understand all the letters and text speak.

Old 05-09-2015, 07:54 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times
Fatty Upper Pubic Area. I'm not sure what the stats are on dudes who are into them, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
What in the world is a fupa?

Real words people for us out of the loop older folks (not all of us are out of the loop just me I think)
who do not understand all the letters and text speak.

Old 05-09-2015, 08:34 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Fatty Upper Pubic Area. I'm not sure what the stats are on dudes who are into them, though.
Everyone has a fupa when their shorts are too tight.

Old 05-09-2015, 09:08 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:
Well obviously my intuition was wrong this time but he doesn't seem like someone who just goes for hot girls. He's a smart guy, attractive (to me anyway) but not exactly someone who stops traffic, and told me what qualities he looks for in a woman.

I'm not exactly bad looking...
(Not trying to sound like I'm all that but I know I'm a good looking woman)
http://i60.tinypic.com/k1s0ew.jpg

I know I look pregnant there though lol

I'm 30.
Where's your face? That's only a body shot. Are we suppposd to know what you look based on the body shot? I wouldn't have a problem with the way your body looks, your body is fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships