Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 07:59 PM

609 posts, read 613,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Typically, the guys who post here about gold diggers only have imaginary wealth.
True. I have known plenty of men who go on about how women only want them for their money, but they probably have no more than like 30k in the bank. In fact, I would bet that in most cases their dates made more money than them.

Old 05-09-2015, 08:05 PM

102,109 posts, read 107,284,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLikeAnyOther View Post
True. I have known plenty of men who go on about how women only want them for their money, but they probably have no more than like 30k in the bank. In fact, I would bet that in most cases their dates made more money than them.
On C-D, they've really lowered the bar for who gets labeled a "gold digger". If you expect a guy to pay for your dinner or entertainment every time, that makes you a gold digger. $20-$40 twice/month, and you're a gold digger.

These guys never explain, though, why they do dinner dates right off the bat, on the first or second date. They hate having to pay for it, but never explain why they volunteer for it in the first place.

Old 05-09-2015, 08:10 PM

51,965 posts, read 52,419,992 times
Quote:
On C-D, they've really lowered the bar for who gets labeled a "gold digger". If you expect a guy to pay for your dinner or entertainment every time, that makes you a gold digger. $20-$40 twice/month, and you're a gold digger.

These guys never explain, though, why they do dinner dates right off the bat, on the first or second date. They hate having to pay for it, but never explain why they volunteer for it in the first place.

Most of the pinhead guys on this forum are doing the knuckle shuffle into their sock anyways and have no real world experience of the nonsense they espouse here anyways...

This forum is a friggin joke and I'm surprised I waste as much of my life here as I do... I need to take a cue from some of the other regulars that have split.......

Old 05-09-2015, 08:13 PM

609 posts, read 613,926 times
Quote:

I think it's a bad idea altogether. I always do coffee or hiking or something that doesn't cost anything. Not necessarily because I don't want them to spend money on me. But because what if we hate each other? Sitting face to face with someone for two or three hours that you don't want to be near in a forced social situation is kind of a punishment.

But I digress...

I think the reason they always choose dinner early on is because they know deep inside they don't actually have that much to offer of substance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships