Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 11:00 AM

75 posts, read 80,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
She's shown clear signs of interest, so now it's up to you to take some initiative, invite her out or make an actual plan to see her. If a woman's into you, she'll be receptive. But you can't just wait around on her to make a move, women aren't necessarily geared that way..sorry.
definetley have done that my friend.. no question
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2015, 11:01 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
Have you communicated your interest to her?

Or has it all been left at hanging out and exchanging numbers

Old 05-13-2015, 11:02 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudsco View Post
thats the thing

if she hit me up yesterday for example, but didnt even follow up...then wtf does that mean. why wouldnt she just...not even hit me up at all?
You think YOUR frustrated...

She wanted you to come over and "play guitar."

Tell me you didn't actually play your guitar.

You didn't play music with her Dude!! She's now looking for a drummer to 'do some banging.'

Old 05-13-2015, 11:04 AM

75 posts, read 80,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
You think YOUR frustrated...

She wanted you to come over and "play guitar."

Tell me you didn't actually play your guitar.

You didn't play music with her Dude!! She's now looking for a drummer to 'do some banging.'
ugh this is why its hard to talk about this on a forum

we have hooked up already. i initiated it the first night

Old 05-13-2015, 11:05 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,202,137 times
Quote:
There is a woman who i have known for a few years. We went to high school together and ive always seen her around over the years.

It wasnt until recently that she started to show an interest in me, we exchanged numbers one night at a party. She hit me up the very next day to come over and play guitar.

It quickly turned into something romantic. We hung out the next day too and enjoyed each others company.

We have hung out since then, but the past week or so since we have been chillen, it seems like shes never available now...or like...shes so spacey and all over the place that its impossible to keep in touch sometimes

It seems like she likes me still...but she never communicates with me properly. She asked if i was going over to a mutual friends house one night cuz she wanted to see me. so i asked her if they were cool with having more people over. No response

then she text me late in the night apologizing and how she lost track of time. And im thinking...if the shoe were on the other foot i would have made sure to send her a text and have her come over.

Its like...how can someone show interest, but not actually communicate with me properly?

I guess it is what it is...but it festers with me really easily for some reason...and it sucks.
I suspect that you are her "better than nothing sex partner" Don't settle for that.....because it will never get better and it could get even worse.

Like so many counselors say....You have to teach people how to treat you. Being ready to drop everything to see her even after she flakes on you is showing her you are desperate and she can treat you like a "booty call" Unless you are ok with this....change it.

Personally, I would suggest that you simply do not respond to her texts for awhile...barring that....I'd give her one more chance to get it right by making plans to go do something with her.....If she flakes again...write her off. You deserve better.

Old 05-13-2015, 11:09 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Here's an idea: How about you show interest in her by actually asking her out on a real date? Relationships are not built on "hanging out" and "chillin'." She put the ball firmly in your court and now you're standing there dribbling as the shot clock winds down.

Old 05-13-2015, 11:12 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Oh, you already hit it and now she's blowing off your invites? Learn to eat p*$$¥. Better luck with the next one!

Old 05-13-2015, 11:15 AM

Quote:
ugh this is why its hard to talk about this on a forum

we have hooked up already. i initiated it the first night
Then you weren't that good or she'd be calling all the time.

Old 05-13-2015, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Oh, you already hit it and now she's blowing off your invites? Learn to eat p*$$¥. Better luck with the next one!
Oh no you D-idn't!!! Lol!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships