Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 05:11 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I don't get it. If women dress sexy only for themselves and for nobody else, why don't they wear that sexy outfit 24/7 at home, in bed, church, work, etc.
Good question. Makes you wonder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2015, 05:17 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,829,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
The whole "headlights" conversation is unfair. Unless you wear a Nurse Diesel bra, cold weather happens. lol
Agree. It's really difficult to keep those things in stealth mode, even in warm climates. Grocery stores and buildings running their AC are so cold sometimes, it takes me and my body parts by surprise.

Old 05-26-2015, 05:18 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times
Absolutely. I eat that **** right up. But the thing is, I'm not donning a miniskirt and heels, or painted-on yoga pants in order to get noticed. I don't seek out attention that way, and it would be a real FU to my husband if I did.
Quote:
Lol! Mrs. Garrett!

Yeah, it's just basic logic. Morality doesn't even have to enter into it. It's just that if you do this, it leads to this. A leads to B.

I admit it, it's nice to get noticed by men. Men like to get noticed by women. I don't think there's anything wrong with that (lol, Seinfeld). But I just could never have my girls all out, miniskirt on, high heels.... because I'd just feel like.... well, like a *****. lol! You can dress sexy, but having EVERYTHING all out on display at once just looks... like a display. Like advertising. If someone wants to dress that way, I don't care. But you just can't have it both ways, is all.

Old 05-26-2015, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Absolutely. I eat that **** right up. But the thing is, I'm not donning a miniskirt and heels, or painted-on yoga pants in order to get noticed. I don't seek out attention that way, and it would be a real FU to my husband if I did.
Its nice you are respectful of your husband like that. You are not only thinking for yourself but also for your husband. If I see a woman trying to be all sexy and provocative it actually makes me not want to see her. There are many other ways a woman can look attractive without being skanky.

Old 05-26-2015, 05:22 PM

19,386 posts, read 15,220,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
Agree. It's really difficult to keep those things in stealth mode, even in warm climates. Grocery stores and buildings running their AC are so cold sometimes, it takes me and my body parts by surprise.
Lol! Do they look like this? ---->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Lol! This thread is funnier than it should be.

Old 05-26-2015, 05:23 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,784,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Good question. Makes you wonder.
I have a number of friends who DO dress that way at home, by themselves.
I don't because I hate bras and shoes and hose and all that happy crappy.
But some women definitely do.

Old 05-26-2015, 05:43 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Its nice you are respectful of your husband like that. You are not only thinking for yourself but also for your husband. If I see a woman trying to be all sexy and provocative it actually makes me not want to see her. There are many other ways a woman can look attractive without being skanky.
Theyre called leggings

moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by Marka; 05-28-2015 at 03:34 AM..

Old 05-26-2015, 06:08 PM

85 posts, read 62,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Fatties and s**ts should both be shamed, if you ask me, so I don't see your point.
Why? How does what someone else chooses to do with their own body affect you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
Same here, myself included.

Old 05-26-2015, 06:14 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,188,065 times
Quote:
Lol! Mrs. Garrett!

Yeah, it's just basic logic. Morality doesn't even have to enter into it. It's just that if you do this, it leads to this. A leads to B.

I admit it, it's nice to get noticed by men. Men like to get noticed by women. I don't think there's anything wrong with that (lol, Seinfeld). But I just could never have my girls all out, miniskirt on, high heels.... because I'd just feel like.... well, like a *****. lol! You can dress sexy, but having EVERYTHING all out on display at once just looks... like a display. Like advertising. If someone wants to dress that way, I don't care. But you just can't have it both ways, is all.

By the way, to be fair/equal, lol, I feel the same way when a "built" guy walks around in public without a shirt on. (Not like at the beach or wherever, obviously.) I mean, do you really need us all to look at you that badly? lol Again, it's not that I'm morally offended; it just looks like a plea for attention.
Gotta agree. As I heard long ago, be revealing or a bit daring at the top, or at the bottom, but never all at once.

A girl I am familiar with. She asks for advice online alot. She always talks about how curvy she is, and that she dresses to show off her body. But then he acts upset that the guys she usually meets only want sex from her, or try to have sex right away with her. If she's dressing to show off her body, naturally she's gonna attract the guys who want her body. Seems like basic logic. Though some young girls don't learn that lesson. Going on how she acts, she wants a relationship. But many times, good men who want serious girlfriends, don't want a woman dressed like a ****. Or, very least who seems to be trying to show off. They want a nicely dressed woman that looks good without being over the top, as if saying "Look at me!" or "I'm for sale!", or better yet "Come have a sample! It's free!"

I mentioned that in my post. I wouldn't be interested in a guy who walked around in public with no shirt. Seems like attention-seeking. And if not that, he's just trifling. As if it will kill him to put on a simple shirt before leaving the house.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
I don't because I hate bras and shoes and hose and all that happy crappy.
But some women definitely do.
So they are at home cleaning, cooking, watering their plants, watching TV, or whatever wearing mini skirts, showing cleavage, high heels, red lipstick, etc. All sexy at home just chilling?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships