Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 07:58 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,632,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
And those you do not deem appropriate are grateful not to have to deal with you and your attitude.
Uh huh. I'm the weird one for not liking fat chicks....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2015, 08:14 PM

468 posts, read 483,546 times
I can't speak for others, but I speak for my own relationship/marriage.

Me and my husband both of us grow up here in the U.S, and we both are U.S citizens; so that make us both are American.

But my husband his ancestor come from Sierra Leone, West Africa
My husband born in USA, his father and also his grandfather born in USA too. So he pretty much VERY African-American.
I'm from China. I immigrant with my family to USA when I was little. And I grow up in U.S culture, so I guess I'm pretty much Asian-American.
The western culture does have effect on us.

I'm a 4’11 Chinese girl. And I’m NOT skinny at all. I'm curvy and chuppy.
Heck, my legs are like sheep legs and I’m short. Well, I might have a pretty face and sweet smile. But definately I don't have the model long legs, and model height.

I feel bad that my husband married a girl 4'11 height like me. But he thinks my petite height and my short legs is cute, lol
He kiss my thigh and my legs. His actions match his words, so he must meant what he said.

Alright, while it a generalization that African men tends to like "curvy" women. But my husband is an example; he married me and I'm curvy, with meat on my butt and legs, LOL!

I have my picture up in my profile page, I'm not skinny at all. I'm a chuppy/curvy girl, and hey I'm married. So who say curvy girls can't find husband? Pfffffff!

So please don't say "ALL" men like skinny girls, because there are exceptions to every rules out there. There are "majority" and there are "miniority" too.

Last edited by ishe; 05-20-2015 at 08:38 PM..

Old 05-20-2015, 08:32 PM

811 posts, read 550,545 times
I know some guys that would hit on a roach if they could find the hole.

Old 05-20-2015, 08:45 PM

2,179 posts, read 4,987,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
I know some guys that would hit on a roach if they could find the hole.
LMAO ewwww

Old 05-21-2015, 06:29 PM

17,214 posts, read 57,058,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post
but do guys ever hit on fat women at the gym?
Depends on how "fat" they are, how well they carry it, their overall attitude, etc. Some guys do and some don't.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:38 PM

3,006 posts, read 2,628,689 times
Nobody hits on anybody at the gym.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:40 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,347,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLikeAnyOther View Post
I have never had someone come up to me at the gym and hit on me or even try to talk to me that was not a woman. And I've never heard that from friends either. Where is it that people are picking up women at the gym?
This used to happen to me a lot when I was younger.
Lots of guys (especially much older men - 40s/50s when I was a teen/early 20s) would come up and talk and offer to buy a gatorade or some sh**.

I hated that.

Old 05-21-2015, 10:08 PM

6,301 posts, read 9,641,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
Nobody hits on anybody at the gym.
This is so true. Every gym or health club I have gone to the men are engrossed lifting weights and the women scurry off to yoga class. It's one of the least social places out there.

Old 05-21-2015, 10:51 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,827,838 times
Guys hit on women at the gym.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 05-21-2015, 11:15 PM

1,979 posts, read 3,525,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
um, not to be a pest but

you are sadly mistaken if you think a wedding band creates some kind of forcefield or skank barrier around your husband

in fact it can have the exact opposite effect which is often the case

alot of woman will come at a married man and will ignore the "ewww" single guy next to him

yes, i know its unbelieveable but yes *some* have this evil/haterism inside them that causes them to try and destroy another womans relationship, somehow it makes her feel better about herself if she is able to "take" some other persons man
It works the same way for women. I've been hit on by far more strangers since I got engaged, and then married, than when I was single. I think some people figure, "Well, someone likes her, so she can't be too bad!" and others just like to go after things they can't have. Others do it, probably, because they figure it's a safe bet for some non-committal fun, if you know what I mean.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships