Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 05:53 PM

10 posts, read 8,596 times

Advertisements

Thank you all for your advices, and yes, we already set the date for the weekend, so we are gonna see each other on saturday. I'm going to try to hold her hands and "see how she reacts" if I get a positive reaction then I'll go for the kiss. I'm not worried or overthinking about this or anything, but hell I dont want to look like I want things fast or anything like that. I dont want to give her a bad impression of me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2015, 05:55 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
might be more fun to kiss her on the lips instead

Old 05-24-2015, 09:15 PM

811 posts, read 550,335 times
Most girls I hear don't want to kiss a guy on the first date/meet. They have no idea where his mouth has been before. I don't blame those that feel this way because it's true. She doesn't know you from the cashier at the local McDonald's and you want her to let you plant lips all willy nilly?

Why are you all telling him he should have done it on the first date and setting him up to be embarrassed. Second date is definitely more acceptable and you have a better shot. Definitely go on the second

Old 05-25-2015, 02:23 AM

19,383 posts, read 15,220,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
Most girls I hear don't want to kiss a guy on the first date/meet. They have no idea where his mouth has been before. I don't blame those that feel this way because it's true. She doesn't know you from the cashier at the local McDonald's and you want her to let you plant lips all willy nilly?

Why are you all telling him he should have done it on the first date and setting him up to be embarrassed. Second date is definitely more acceptable and you have a better shot. Definitely go on the second
??? All of this changes by the second date? Is this a facetious post? lol

Old 05-25-2015, 02:45 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,419,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
??? All of this changes by the second date? Is this a facetious post? lol
Of course it does. By the second date, the girl as received the lab results from the specimens she took on the first date, because the black light she shone on his lips on the first date isn't concrete proof he doesn't in fact, have cooties.

Old 05-25-2015, 08:32 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,698,021 times
Let it happend naturally. A genuine kiss is something what you don't plan forehand.

Old 05-25-2015, 08:51 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,408,008 times
when i was a youngster like in 2nd/3rd grade i had this female science teacher that would scream down students

i distinctly remember her after yelling out one of my classmates her telling them "i despise weakness" (keep in mind we are kids and i wasnt even familiar with the term "despise")

i always remembered that incident and knew never to show weakness with a woman

woman despise menw ith no confidence or "weak" men

i said all that to say this... stop acting like a lil ole you know what

a woman is not going to penalize a man for being a man

the worst that can happen is that she shuts you down... if you come weak then all you will do is cause her to post a thread on c-d "why doesnt he try to kiss me...yada yada"

Old 05-25-2015, 09:22 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Go for the kiss at the appropriate moment in an appropriate place,she'll let you know real quick whether shes ok with the move, If she resists with the body language dont fret leave the ball in her court for future outings,dont let the fact she doesnt want to kiss on the second date be a relationship deal breaker as she sounds like she could become a good friend.
Ultimately the kiss and the sex aspects of the relationship will come naturally,mother nature designed it that way.

Old 05-25-2015, 09:32 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
a woman is not going to penalize a man for being a man

Oh sure, some will. Forget about those ones though.

This is not something to think about. Just go with the flow.

Old 05-25-2015, 09:53 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Of course it does. By the second date, the girl as received the lab results from the specimens she took on the first date, because the black light she shone on his lips on the first date isn't concrete proof he doesn't in fact, have cooties.
lol...yeah, I've never been concerned about where someone's mouth has been. It was just more of an issue of the first date actually being my first time meeting the guy (online dating), but I was always ready for a full on makeout session on the second date if I actually found him attractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships