Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 08:27 PM

32 posts, read 38,998 times

Advertisements

I can't understand why people hate other people for no reason. Some people don't even have much and people be hating hard on them. Then you have people that work hard to get what they want & some people can't stand that , so they hate hard. Why ?? With all this HATE , it's hard to even operate correctly because you might end up in a situation that you ain't ready for. This type of behavior makes me ask ... Why do people hate so hard ?? Why ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2015, 09:09 PM

4,471 posts, read 9,837,498 times
What does this have to do to New YOrk? Maybe this should be under non-romantic relationships.

Old 06-24-2015, 09:11 PM

6,509 posts, read 8,458,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SassyLadyt View Post
I can't understand why people hate other people for no reason. Some people don't even have much and people be hating hard on them. Then you have people that work hard to get what they want & some people can't stand that , so they hate hard. Why ?? With all this HATE , it's hard to even operate correctly because you might end up in a situation that you ain't ready for. This type of behavior makes me ask ... Why do people hate so hard ?? Why ??
Put this in the Psychology forum where it belongs.

Old 06-25-2015, 12:48 AM

269 posts, read 288,075 times
That hate usually comes from a place of insecurity. Jealous people are usually very very insecure about themselves.

Old 06-25-2015, 02:49 AM

56 posts, read 74,018 times
how old are you? 12?

Old 06-25-2015, 03:29 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,149,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
What does this have to do to New YOrk? Maybe this should be under non-romantic relationships.
You are right. All New Yorkers are such friendly and courteous and downright mankind-loving people that this couldnt possibly have a thing to do with NYC.

They are very liberal too. Rather than living in specific 'like-minded' enclaves butted up against each other, it is an amazingly diversified place, where various cultures come together, praise each other, and end the evening holding hands around a big bonfire in Central Park while singing Kumbayah.

Nope, this cant possibly have a thing to do with NYC. Ut-uh. No way.

Just look at the response to seeing this thread. Rather than criticize, people read it with an open mind, and reply honestly, and lovingly from deep-down in their huge hearts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicgrrl View Post
That hate usually comes from a place of insecurity. Jealous people are usually very very insecure about themselves.
Thanks for the 'on topic' reply. Its nice to see one person reply positively - and, its not even my thread.

Old 06-25-2015, 05:16 AM

43,674 posts, read 44,416,401 times
I don't know anyone in NYC who really hates others in the way the OP is describing.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:24 AM

12,115 posts, read 33,692,542 times
often narcissistic people hate like this, its not representative of a particular area, its the person. actually with narcissists its considered envy, not hate. when i was 20 i was accepted to a state school here in NY which i eventually failed out of. i learned that my friend was secretly envious of me for having been accepted to the school then became contemptious of me for having failed out of it. from then on his attitude toward me was haughty, snotty, condescending, competitive. eventually i kicked him to the curb permanently. i had done absolutely nothing to him to make him treat me that way. it was his problem

Old 06-25-2015, 11:14 AM

5,126 posts, read 4,974,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlrl View Post
often narcissistic people hate like this, its not representative of a particular area, its the person. actually with narcissists its considered envy, not hate. when i was 20 i was accepted to a state school here in NY which i eventually failed out of. i learned that my friend was secretly envious of me for having been accepted to the school then became contemptious of me for having failed out of it. from then on his attitude toward me was haughty, snotty, condescending, competitive. eventually i kicked him to the curb permanently. i had done absolutely nothing to him to make him treat me that way. it was his problem

This is a very common feature in east asian cultures.

In contrast and in my observation, I think that latios are least envious ppl therefore they always get along happily well together. Each weekend I go to any NYC parks, there are tons and tons of latino families gathering together playing, grilling, chatting and enjoying life. You don't see that so common in other cultures.

Old 06-25-2015, 11:22 AM

5,126 posts, read 4,974,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SassyLadyt View Post

Being hateful is one of the animal instincts that takes generations of civilizing cultures to remove. Some ppl were born to be extreme haters and they even hate themselves every now and then. Some other ppl learn to deal with it by consciously reminding themselves not to hate and they succeed at it. The recent mass killer in SC may have developed his hate from excessive exposure to racial prejudices that he heard and read over and over again. Accept hate as it exists because you cannot do anything about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
View detailed profiles of: